Bp rings

This is a discussion on Bp rings within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, im wondering what Rings to use as a lvl 77 BP, im using Iron set and Dual Lillimies but ...
Page: 1

hi, im wondering what Rings to use as a lvl 77 BP,
    im using Iron set and Dual Lillimies but i don't know to use lb / roc / rol / fov
    im using +8/15hp chitin ( +8 shell gloves ) and a HB +7

ideas please

What do you want more, hp, attack power, or resists.

LB/ROC is a nice combination for all of that imo. I wouldn't really reccomend using Rol unless you find yourself playing with a big party where you are tanking and healing mostly

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i use roc +1 and a legionarie band +0, they are by far the best combonation, gives amazing resist with out sacraficing to much ap ^^
    add up the stats:

legionare band +0 + roc +0
    60 defense
    7 str
    15 hp stat
    100 hp bonus
    30 mp bonus
    40 fr
    30 gr
    40 lr
    60 curse

and trust me that 30 gr helps out SO MUCH

rol + roc is nice

rol for some light resist,more def
    roc for the str

dual ROF ftw!

but serious, i think LB is nice, so try combination with LB and ROC/FOVERIN/ROL

hi, im wondering what Rings to use as a lvl 77 BP,
    im using Iron set and Dual Lillimies but i don't know to use lb / roc / rol / fov
    im using +8/15hp chitin ( +8 shell gloves ) and a HB +7

ideas please [/b]

if youre going for AC, go either rol, fovs or roc...

if youre going for resists, go dual heros valor....

in my opinion, the HV is best if you can break the 1000-1100 ac mark with 350 buffs...

the resists, i tested, do help out quite a bit from wielding 2x hv's...also since you have iron set, its a good combo to have resists + weapon defense...

i currently have 2x +1 heros valors and am looking to upgrade them to +2s eventually...

if youre going for AC, go either rol, fovs or roc...

if youre going for resists, go dual heros valor....

in my opinion, the HV is best if you can break the 1000-1100 ac mark with 350 buffs...

the resists, i tested, do help out quite a bit from wielding 2x hv's...also since you have iron set, its a good combo to have resists + weapon defense...

i currently have 2x +1 heros valors and am looking to upgrade them to +2s eventually...[/b]
    yes but by going dual heros valor, u sacrifice A LOT of ac... lol lets say for dual +0 HV = 20 ac :S which is really low for ur rings, since they COULD give a lot more, just my thoughts

Foverins are pretty good once they are above +1.....

but if u are only comparing +0s, then i would go for Rol/Roc + LB (u pick rol or roc depending if u want more str or more ac)

or if u are paper, then maybe go for dual LB.

well im using the stats( once 80 ) :

233 str
    60 hp
    174 int

and i don't really know if 60 hp is enough.. i was thinking maybe 208 str and 85 hp.. but then i dont know about attack power :P
    atm i'm thinking about 233 str 60hp 174 int Roc / LB ...

yes but by going dual heros valor, u sacrifice A LOT of ac... lol lets say for dual +0 HV = 20 ac :S which is really low for ur rings, since they COULD give a lot more, just my thoughts[/b]

this is just a side note...

how much dmg does 80 defensive points actually save you?

im curious, has anyone ever tested this?

hypothetically speaking...if your defense is 1000...how much extra protection would you receive if you had a defense of 1080?

this is just a side note...

how much dmg does 80 defensive points actually save you?

im curious, has anyone ever tested this?

hypothetically speaking...if your defense is 1000...how much extra protection would you receive if you had a defense of 1080?[/b]
    dont know, but the more ac u have the better :P ^^ and also about heros valor, u get a total of 20 GR,

which imo, u need as much as u possibly can get ^^
    on my bp i have 99 fr, 87 gr, 97 lr, and i personally, i would love to see and have a base of 100 of each, but im shooting for 95~ 100 gr mainly, becuase i h8 getting iced SO MUCH, it sucks

dont know, but the more ac u have the better :P ^^ and also about heros valor, u get a total of 20 GR,

which imo, u need as much as u possibly can get ^^
    on my bp i have 99 fr, 87 gr, 97 lr, and i personally, i would love to see and have a base of 100 of each, but im shooting for 95~ 100 gr mainly, becuase i h8 getting iced SO MUCH, it sucks [/b]

call me crazy, but i like having resists...

=D

i tested the dual heros valor against mages in arena and found that i get stunned less and it saves a few hundred it points off of ignition and nova...didnt do a thorough test though...

my base GR with dual HV is 60 at the moment...would like to get it above 100 too...but would probably need a string of skulls to do that...

whats a good AC with buff that i should aim for?...i currently have 950 with 350 buffs on...lvl 71...

at 76 as chitin bp w/ 350 buff i have 1100 ac

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Foverins are good because they give everything and are fairly cheap. Ide personally only go for them if they are +1 or above (someone mentioned this earlier)

Ide personally take the Lb and a ROC basically for the reasons mentioned above.

I think ROL is nice but its a bit of a waste. Only gives better AC, at the expense of GR FR and STR. With a ROC and LB you still have a good AC bonus and HP bonus, but also with a wider range of resists and STR bonuses aswell.

Fabulous

Hmm how about rom +2?. 25 gr 14 hp and 48 ac. im using it as int good to use as a bp aswell?