BP Rings

This is a discussion on BP Rings within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a level 69 bp with decent gear. I am upgrading my rings. One will be ROL +1 because ...
Page: 1

frayed kn0t

I have a level 69 bp with decent gear. I am upgrading my rings. One will be ROL +1 because I love ac and i think every good priest needs a little LR.

Out of the following options, how would you rank these others:

ROL +1, ROC +1, ROM +2, ROF

Please give reasons, as there might be something I have overlooked.

Upgrade

rof :P

Lioncet

Well i would get ROF juts cause it has high ac (you say you love it)and it always come handy for a bp, gives a decent amonunt of hp and it has str and some fr.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

trade out ur rol +1 for a legionaire band +1 and get a rof +0 to counterbalance it... y?

well legoinaire band will give u 20 ac less, but will give u 42 lr, 32 gr, and 22 fr, and more hp, and then the rof will give u 8 to ALL sats and 50 ac to make up for not having a rol +1, as well as hp bonus and more fr... this would be what i would go for

34 ac + 50 ac = 84 ac

where as if u went with rol +1 + roc +0 84 ac also but with more resist ^^ lol

Hero valor+3 + ROL +1

frayed kn0t

The reason im hesitant to get legionaire is because RLB not many mages so far that ive seen. Also, i have a dcz priest that cant use it.

trade out ur rol +1 for a legionaire band +1 and get a rof +0 to counterbalance it... y?

well legoinaire band will give u 20 ac less, but will give u 42 lr, 32 gr, and 22 fr, and more hp, and then the rof will give u 8 to ALL sats and 50 ac to make up for not having a rol +1, as well as hp bonus and more fr... this would be what i would go for

34 ac + 50 ac = 84 ac

where as if u went with rol +1 + roc +0 84 ac also but with more resist ^^ lol[/b]
    theres no lvl 72 mage staff or meteors in rlb so res doesn't matter as much

Upgrade

theres no lvl 72 mage staff or meteors in rlb so res doesn't matter as much[/b]

ooo yah forgot about that

hmmm roc, rol combo ftw then

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

theres no lvl 72 mage staff or meteors in rlb so res doesn't matter as much[/b]
    that doesn't matter... if mages have any type of bifrost ring, your gonna get hit hard lol

frayed kn0t

Im surprised nobody commented on ROM +2. It gives GR!!!! thats like the only option for me to get GR unless i go skele belt, which i wont. also, +2 gives 14 hp... not bad 48 ac almost same as rol +1...

More comments pls?

if u cannot get a rof maybe another rol +1 will be perfect

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I'd go for extra ROL. The LR is irreplacable. You can cure a slow, you can heal a flame, but you can't do shit if you're stunned

And it's defence against all the fucking archers (where did they all suddenly get IB+8s from!? I was borrowing a CS, but gave it back cos arrow def 40 is more useful in RLB on diez)

AND it deprives an archer of a ROL+1, so potentially there is 10 less dex hitting you :P