Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BP RLB help :)

This is a discussion on BP RLB help :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i guess its all a personal preferance, but considering your lvl and item grade i would agree with cizia, 190 ...
Page: 2

i guess its all a personal preferance, but considering your lvl and item grade i would agree with cizia, 190 str rest hp would do you good

and full str rest hp + hp armours if u get ep3, but all personal preferance really

p.s. check this link if u wanna play a bit with all builds:

http://kingofknight.com/char.php

thanks again.. i'll see if anyone is willing to trade IN for ep 3.. EP 3 is more expensive..but yea we'll see. i'll just have to pk the different builds to see which one i like...i'll be 69 in no time as well.. so there would be a huge difference there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spit View Post
    thanks again.. i'll see if anyone is willing to trade IN for ep 3.. EP 3 is more expensive..but yea we'll see. i'll just have to pk the different builds to see which one i like...i'll be 69 in no time as well.. so there would be a huge difference there.
    bps pwns =)

steroids

Not really if you dont have a good build and a priest malices you and the scent of rogues are nearby = D:

Lol yea, im only lvl 61 but, i got maliced and got hit for 2.2k .. i was wearing iron belt, iron neck, dual fovs .. and i still got hit for over 2k..Bp is hard

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spit View Post
    Lol yea, im only lvl 61 but, i got maliced and got hit for 2.2k .. i was wearing iron belt, iron neck, dual fovs .. and i still got hit for over 2k..Bp is hard

did u have dagger defense?

Banned

iron set?
    well u re just 61-62 paper just exp till 68-69 get a ds+7/+8 for tank and u ll rape faces agains 3-5 ppl cuz iron set

yea, i am still only lvl 61,, and no masters because the stupid quest is bugged.

Tazthespaz

First things first, I know this is has already been said 100 times but, LEVEL UP!!!!

BP out of all clases NEED to be at LEAST 65+ in RLB. Because paper is pretty much the only option, you need that 10% reduction in master. Also, if you have 190 str, and with every lvl you start to pump it into HP, you become THAT much better. We all know you have good enough items to be good but BP is more about how you play then your items.

1. LVL UP before you pk
    2. I know people will disagree, but go DB/Heal. In RLB, I walked around with a DS + hanguk, I would torment then parasite, and it was a 2-3 hit kill WITH haguk, and 1-2 hit kill with +8 ii. If your a skilled BP player (Which I was not the best, but I was decent.) you need to know how to use your shield, an probably wear it most of the time. REMEMBER, you are STILL a priest and you STILL NEED TO HEAL and DUFF before you attack.
    3. Just do what everyone else said and you will be good, HP build is defenitly the way to go, so follow that.

Other then that, BPs can be horrible in RLB or the most fun class, just depends how you play them. Just think of them as a rogue that can not be buffed with infinate spikes

yea..but if the masters quest is bugged...........................so i cant even get judgement..

yea you should go for an EP+3 way better than IB

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flojobros View Post
    yea you should go for an EP+3 way better than IB
    EP+3 = necklace
    IB = belt
    your comment = ?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    your comment = ?!?!?!?!
    ?!?!?!?! = SPAM

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    ?!?!?!?! = SPAM
    lool
    Last edited by thenerd1o2; 11-16-2009 at 03:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12