Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BP tanking TK and Talos

This is a discussion on BP tanking TK and Talos within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; OK,i am wondering can i tank TK and Talos? I got like 1050ac and like 6500hp,i got full duffs,includes massive.I ...
Page: 1

OK,i am wondering can i tank TK and Talos?
    I got like 1050ac and like 6500hp,i got full duffs,includes massive.I will be spamming 1920 heals from a friend and i would use superior restore on me every time.
    I just need some tips,i used to play warrior for 4 years and didn't have to worry about it :P
    So can i kill TK and Talos with ap 19++ and can i survive his hits when massive goes off,i mean do i have time to sleep him and then duff again?
    Any advice r welcome :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

This should be cake...you got a 1920 healer, just duff it every now and then, no need to sleep it. It'll take a while, but you can do it.

OK,i am wondering can i tank TK and Talos?
    I got like 1050ac and like 6500hp,i got full duffs,includes massive.I will be spamming 1920 heals from a friend and i would use superior restore on me every time.
    I just need some tips,i used to play warrior for 4 years and didn't have to worry about it :P
    So can i kill TK and Talos with ap 19++ and can i survive his hits when massive goes off,i mean do i have time to sleep him and then duff again?
    Any advice r welcome :P[/b]
    Yes you can.
    It may takes some time with 19xx attack, but its possible.
    never tried it yet, but I think its fine.

with 1000 acc talos and tk would hit you for about 1800-1900 each hit i think

I would say you can tank him but you definetly need someone to heal you -_-

Pretorian_BG

with 1000 acc talos and tk would hit you for about 1800-1900 each hit i think

I would say you can tank him but you definetly need someone to heal you -_-[/b]
    they will crit u for 2500+ and need some 10k heals from time to time too

pinkrox87

yes, i had about 1000ac 7000hp and 2000ap and could kill them easy, of course not extremely fast like warriors. just have that healler spamming you coz he will hit ya hard still.

Hi bro . I kill tk and talos with my bp 72 papper ( def 750 - 800 dont remember ) in carnac east . Only 1 priest heal me and he and me buffers. You need use restore and heal all time and your priest heal 10k and 1920 non stop.You use heal sometime if you seee your hp low . Yo kill easy any boss . For what need warrior , for what need debuff . BP rules =D .

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ive done it, but its much safer if u have 2 priest on tk, he crits really hard and i have 1100 ac ++ and around 6.4k hp with 2.2k ap

i just dont like to take chances so i wont do tk w/o 2 priest, just my thing,

talos is easy lol only need 1 priest healing ^^

It will be cake if massived..just get a good combo healer np...

ofc u can tank them u can even kill them even before the massive is gone
    but the thing is that u and ur priest have to use TS (skeleton)
    i do it every time TS <3

yep i had almost the same stats on my paper bp a year ago and i frapsed doin talos, hq and tk (with a 10k healer ofc, they hit really hard)

silverbuffer18

on me bp only 768 def did with only 1920 healer lv 60:P was hitting no more then 1200 dunno why but ye its possible got coins

on me bp only 768 def did with only 1920 healer lv 60:P was hitting no more then 1200 dunno why but ye its possible got coins[/b]
    lie

even if a level 60 paper priest could survive 1-2 hits from talos without dying, you would never be able to beat the regen using the <60 skills

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lie

even if a level 60 paper priest could survive 1-2 hits from talos without dying, you would never be able to beat the regen using the <60 skills[/b]
    +1 wtf lol h34r:

OT: i have tanked talos with those stats mentioned... tried tk but his crit is a bit much for me...( my healer wasnt Tsed tho) :P

guys i think healer was 60lv ><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast