BP things

This is a discussion on BP things within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Again bp topic woot ;D Sooo. I have warrior and BP in same acc and gonna play both, warrior is ...
Page: 1

Default BP things

Again bp topic woot ;D
    Sooo. I have warrior and BP in same acc and gonna play both, warrior is rlb and bp cz so wich wpn hb+7 or ii+8, i think ii+8 coz i have warrior also and then i changed my paper bp to krowaz bp, because need mana and better for support what i like mostly do. ^^ Shield is DS rev+1 was good on paper bp and thinking DS+8 more than gabs.
    Dunno wich one ;D I like DS looks, its so nice and feels nice to play and how much is fov+1 or fov+2
    But i start miss paper BPs hp! its sick ;D and ac ~ok

Well... FOV 2 u can prolly find around 9-10 Gbs and FOV 3 prolly around 25 Gbs - In Max.. and its a good ring for da price until you can go ROLs +1/+2 or LEgis +1/+2... Well if ur BP i say go with FOV3 12 str 12 hp lots Def and also resis and very good value and also ROc2 u get good def and mass HP & AP which u can use both BP and warrior

as far as Armor krowaz 7 is da way to go... or +6 if u cant afford +7.. and if cant afford 6 or 7 dont waste ur time in CZ... Also DS7 and DS 8 are garbage.... You need Ademant +7... its da only way 2 go...

As for ur weapon id go with HB7 cause its cheaper and u get load of INT which are great for Priest.. until u can go HB+8

Place a buy merch for 9 GB fov +2 im sure some1 will sell U.. not a bad ring for da price and u can get HB+8 for about IN + 5 Gbs

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BaLL1n13 View Post
    Place a buy merch for 9 GB fov +2 im sure some1 will sell U.. not a bad ring for da price and u can get HB+8 for about IN + 5 Gbs
    dude do u even know the price for fov when u posted this?

foverin + 0 is 4gb atm.

fov+2 for 9gb? are you on crack

fov+2 is like 30-35gb

wut server u guys on? ON server DIES a fov 0 = 1 gb +1 3 gb +2 9gbs +3 25 gbs....

if a FOV o= 4 gbs then just straight to Legi bands +1-2..

+0 legis are aarounf 550- 600 mill in Dies

get rid of the dread sheild and get a gabs ada7 thats the best thing u can do considering tanking

For your bp.. krowaz bp all the way..

dont get a 2 hand weapon .. if you want to you can.. but running around with a shield on + a 1 handed club is deadly as well.

Look up bryanthepaladins vid .. shows how effective it is really well.