Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BP vs BP

This is a discussion on BP vs BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Fluppy to win a BP vs BP fight u must have a bit of experience.., and there ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    to win a BP vs BP fight u must have a bit of experience.., and there are some point that u have to check

if hes pimped or no (ofc if he is he will just attack u w/o duff because he knows that he can manage every 1 on 1 and thats offensive mode like c4pt4in said),

when i used to vs'd for the first time some1 and he hits hard, i take defense mode and while im curing my self or healing idk i can see wich combo he use so i can use maybe swr to make him miss more attacks or wrskill..

when 1 vs 1 a bp u can simulate casts of duffing so they will cast cure thinking that u are goin to duff ... but u gonna stop the cast and start hitting in that moment ur taking the advantage while ur attacking u can cast a duff like malice/torment if he throw massive and ur paper bp u can keep attacking but if ur chitin u have to cure and try again.

Ofc Chitin bp will always have advantage over Paper BP (more ac, more mana) but a experience paper bp can take him down if he know his gamestyle and use the right combo.

i've played bp on MYKO and USKO - 2 servers, Ares and Manes and on both i played decently and managed every 1 on 1 that i had, it all about duff, cure, heal timing to manage a 1 on 1, or even a 7/8 on 1... as bp.
    Fluppy the old school :wub:

Wirinom don't bother , that build is only good for the INT bps (0bsene, etc) cos they had huge mana and ac so they don't take much damage

Best build for paper BP is 75 debuff, 60 heal, 12 master (level 83). Discountis sucks dick it's only good for nova towns and thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Fluppy the old school :wub:

Wirinom don't bother , that build is only good for the INT bps (0bsene, etc) cos they had huge mana and ac so they don't take much damage

Best build for paper BP is 75 debuff, 60 heal, 12 master (level 83). Discountis sucks dick it's only good for nova towns and thats about it

you would take superior parasite over curse reflect?

curse-reflect allows u to win BP vs BP everytime

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    you would take superior parasite over curse reflect?

curse-reflect allows u to win BP vs BP everytime
    Yes I would actually

If I recall, curse reflect isn't 100%, has a massively long cooldown and only works against 1 duff (original caster), I believe it also only works on malice / parasite (don't know about massive)

One cure and bb duff, if you're in a duff fight against a BP all you do is duff them and cure yourself. You have full HP / AC and they're down 2000hp

Superior parasite turns the tables around ALOT in a vs

I'm waiting to get my damn items so I can get super parasite then reskill. Making HP pots is good money but doesn't bother me that much, I have two level 70 priests anyway and can easily reskill one for the money

curse reflect is better

having the first 10 seconds of a battle curse-free allows you to RAPE them, while they are wasting time trying to duff you

and its 50% success rate to duff them... so you don't even have to throw a duff

just throw curse-reflect, and hope reflect occurs, or hope my chaos wirinom curse goes off

don't get me wrong, superior parasite is cool, but i'd take curse reflect

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    curse reflect is better

having the first 10 seconds of a battle curse-free allows you to RAPE them, while they are wasting time trying to duff you

and its 50% success rate to duff them... so you don't even have to throw a duff

just throw curse-reflect, and hope reflect occurs, or hope my chaos wirinom curse goes off

don't get me wrong, superior parasite is cool, but i'd take curse reflect

true, curse-reflect is more usable. Superior Parasite maybe can help u to kill paper mages/ complete mages more faster or paper bps.

curse reflect is the best choice to start a one on one bp fight or when u want to go on suicidal mode, ur in front of a bunche of humans/orcs and u manage to kill 2 or 3 of them (ofc u will try to kill the weak)

true, curse-reflect is more usable. Superior Parasite maybe can help u to kill paper mages/ complete mages more faster or paper bps.

curse reflect is the best choice to start a one on one bp fight or when u want to go on suicidal mode, ur in front of a bunche of humans/orcs and u manage to kill 2 or 3 of them (ofc u will try to kill the weak)
    right on!!!

kamikazi BP rules

when 1 vs 1 a bp u can simulate casts of duffing so they will cast cure thinking that u are goin to duff ... but u gonna stop the cast and start hitting in that moment ur taking the advantage while ur attacking u can cast a duff like malice/torment if he throw massive and ur paper bp u can keep attacking but if ur chitin u have to cure and try again.
    oldest BP trick in the book, something that every smart BP needs to know how to do.

About the curse-reflection vs superior parasite, I would personally suggest superior parasite, since it have advantage over CR as 1/4 cooldown time, and it last till its cured. Another thing, unlike the normal parasite, superior parasite leave the target 60% HP left after cured, makes the target mortality to shit. SP was the biggest reason that I lost to Dro in the second debuff fight. Another thing is CR is useless against BP that rarely duff (ppl like me), if u wanna catch me with CR, u got to annoys me a lot first with some duffs, before I start duffing. I know, how many "me" are there, right?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    oldest BP trick in the book, something that every smart BP needs to know how to do.

About the curse-reflection vs superior parasite, I would personally suggest superior parasite, since it have advantage over CR as 1/4 cooldown time, and it last till its cured. Another thing, unlike the normal parasite, superior parasite leave the target 60% HP left after cured, makes the target mortality to shit. SP was the biggest reason that I lost to Dro in the second debuff fight. Another thing is CR is useless against BP that rarely duff (ppl like me), if u wanna catch me with CR, u got to annoys me a lot first with some duffs, before I start duffing. I know, how many "me" are there, right?
    ive used both superior parasite and curse refraction, and for mainly party pk and superior parasite, curse refraction is more beneficial, as those 10 seconds help a lot, as usually ( if ppl pk nowaday know there opponents and who 2 aim 1st). a BP is usually always, always aimed 1st along with the mage.

i think if they reduced the cooldown to superior parasite it might make it a better choice, but at 83, i still choose curse refraction over sp.

TheSonOfSam

just be smarter and try to predict your opponent's moves

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonOfSam View Post
    just be smarter and try to predict your opponent's moves
    how exactly does this help?

DjKoolaid

Its very effective to fake a duff (if they are gg they will know to cure when they see you duffing^^). btw... full heal is bad so bb to everyone who said to do it .

Quote Originally Posted by DjKoolaid View Post
    Its very effective to fake a duff (if they are gg they will know to cure when they see you duffing^^). btw... full heal is bad so bb to everyone who said to do it .
    I know how to duff, I just need practise

Had good fun in arena yesterday with CS priest who posted their stats on these forums recently

Need more AP, was only hitting them for about 650 with no duffs

as for CR vs SP ... why not to choose both? If you're paper BP (especially HP build one), 1 10k heal is enough for you...

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    as for CR vs SP ... why not to choose both? If you're paper BP (especially HP build one), 1 10k heal is enough for you...
    I don't think skill point allows it basically

If my maths are right (probs not :P) at level 83 the build you can play

75 duff / 54 heal / 12 master (I'd choose this one)
    75 duff / 49 heal / 20 master (elysian web) < but you sacrifice 10k which helps)

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    I don't think skill point allows it basically

If my maths are right (probs not :P) at level 83 the build you can play

75 duff / 54 heal / 12 master (I'd choose this one)
    75 duff / 49 heal / 20 master (elysian web) < but you sacrifice 10k which helps)
    at 80 you can have 70/60/12, so you can have 75/54/15 at 81

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast