Build me a RLB warrior

This is a discussion on Build me a RLB warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok got 30 gbs maybe 40 if everythign sells. Server Diez, ..........gogogogogogogo also to give you some idea of prices ...
Page: 1

jpo183

Ok got 30 gbs maybe 40 if everythign sells.

Server Diez, ..........gogogogogogogo

also to give you some idea of prices

fov = 310m

wp = 310m

rom = 225m

rol/roc not on merch

30 gbs aint gonna get u loads of diez bro, use rent armor i woudl say dont waste money on that, weapon is gonna be hard, maybe avedon +7?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

On Diez, 30gb's is far from close to being stable/close to average warrior. If I were you, I wouldn't play a warrior, and if you don't really have any friends on Diez, you sure as hell shouldn't play the server then D:

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wll for a start get a WP+1 dual FoV dual Mino with a sash+0 and rappy+7 - get magic shells for now IF you wanna stay at diez which i dont recommend - but you can make your way from FT(make make another warrior lvl 59 for noob one) and bif. bdw and work your way through the market !!
    how ever if you wanna do a ardream warrior WP+1/FoV with rappy+7 and sash is aight wear the quest earrings and get magic chitin armor !!
    hope i helped

On Diez, 30gb's is far from close to being stable/close to average warrior. If I were you, I wouldn't play a warrior, and if you don't really have any friends on Diez, you sure as hell shouldn't play the server then D:[/b]
    atleast it isnt ares.

i would just get raptor +8 and shells +7 then a wp +0 or +1 then work ur way up to shells or other uniques