Imir+2 vs Imir+3

This is a discussion on Imir+2 vs Imir+3 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I would like to know if is there any big/worth difference between Imir+2 vs Imir+3, Btw I'm playing support, and ...
Page: 1

Default Imir+2 vs Imir+3

I would like to know if is there any big/worth difference between Imir+2 vs Imir+3, Btw I'm playing support, and would like to know what staff is better aztec vs kaul?

Well my opinion.. but if you are playing support, i would just use ROMs

i THINK the aztec is.. whatever 1 that stops them from being tp'd.

but yes, +3 is always better than +2, and as a mp mage im sure you would notice a huge difference .

I can help the party to kill sometimes, so I have elysium+8 but I want to know if +3's are worth for a support....

If you are support with dual imirs , try to use ROMs .. and see how you like it.. Roms were the shit before imirs/fr/shios came out. Good middle ground to use.

Are they worth the price? i dont think so, i can think of many better things to buy instead

if attacking is not your main play, then it definitely is not worth it. I think your blade damage increases to +30 or 40 extra or so from dual +2 to dual +3 (at least for the 42 skill)

Tyrion

Aztec Gold is the curse that causes your opponents to lose health from heals.

Kaul is the curse that turns your opponent into.....well......a kaul. They have heightened AC, lowered resistances, and virtually no ability to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    Aztec Gold is the curse that causes your opponents to lose health from heals.

Kaul is the curse that turns your opponent into.....well......a kaul. They have heightened AC, lowered resistances, and virtually no ability to attack.
    Hes right =p but kaul effect is really short in pk zone. I dont know if its still till death in moradon which is really funny. About the aztec im not sure if you gets the nps when the oppenent die from his priest full party heal for example.

You do not get the np , it says something like
    Tyranozor has defeated Tyranozor (999,999)

well then its good to take off priest in the opposite party but its sux that you dont get any nps =.=

Which one is cheaper, kaul or aztec??

Quote Originally Posted by FrostAngel View Post
    Which one is cheaper, kaul or aztec??
    Kaul for sure is cheaper

if you go support build rings do matter coz it will help you slow/stun, so what do u like 2 do be an ass and slow people or piss people off and stun em lol

I didn't ask if they matter, and of course ice slows and light stuns lol :P. Already bought rings. TY guys

Support mage :

Rings ( get 1 imir+3 and i use Legionaire Band+2 on the other side ( massive hp/Resist )

As it says your support so you should be able to stun ppl with the imir+3 on 1 side and stay always alive with more resists and hp on the other side.

+ Undefeatable is the one you cant tp someone