Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Want to know ice mage build and normal gear :)

This is a discussion on Want to know ice mage build and normal gear :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i m new on mage so i really wanna know about ice mage which is kinda defensive.. so which ...
Page: 1

Default Want to know ice mage build and normal gear :)

Well i m new on mage so i really wanna know about ice mage which is kinda defensive..
    so which build should i make on my exp point ,
    and want to know some good mage gears.
    like should i buy rom or shio ...
    please put your suggestion i really want to know

O_o Senior Member

CZ / DCZ / RLB?

Support / attack?

What's your budget?

Give more details...

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    CZ / DCZ / RLB?

Support / attack?

What's your budget?

Give more details...
    opps.
    its Cz yea
    support
    not tooo high but normal gear affordable

O_o Senior Member

Krowaz +6/7
    Gabs +7 / DS +7
    Dual rol / rol + rom +1
    Iron set / IN + glass belt
    Lich king pride +2/3 visual
    Oasis +7/8 or fulitol if you can afford
    Halloween can (to cast spells with shield)

And states, enough int for Krowaz, enough str for shield (90 for DS 91 for gabs), and if you go for cursed staff do its like 140 mp ( if you go for oasis like 112) and rest on hp

And about skills, 80 ice 20/15 master rest light.

Tbh I prefer light as support coz blink can save you more then ice cube.
    lFilthy likes this.

Krowaz +6/7
    Gabs +7 / DS +7
    Dual rol / rol + rom +1
    Iron set / IN + glass belt
    Lich king pride +2/3 visual
    Oasis +7/8 or fulitol if you can afford
    Halloween can (to cast spells with shield)

And states, enough int for Krowaz, enough str for shield (90 for DS 91 for gabs), and if you go for cursed staff do its like 140 mp ( if you go for oasis like 112) and rest on hp

And about skills, 80 ice 20/15 master rest light.

Tbh I prefer light as support coz blink can save you more then ice cube.
    Thanks you so much dude.. i really appreciated . and i was thinking the same what you tell me about light..
    and i have my krowaz set +7 and the best thing is i hv my personal +7 lol btw dnt i need shio for make sure about the cube??
    and i noticed that i can easily like i can almost 100% put cube with my personal with out shio,..

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    Thanks you so much dude.. i really appreciated . and i was thinking the same what you tell me about light..
    and i have my krowaz set +7 and the best thing is i hv my personal +7 lol btw dnt i need shio for make sure about the cube??
    and i noticed that i can easily like i can almost 100% put cube with my personal with out shio,..
    Well I hope it's a personal pole coz if not its not so good for support

Cube goes by enemie's hp. If you'll check you'll see that warriors get cubed like 100%.

And if you got personal it's gg. And like I said light ftw.

if you're gonna run a lot it's lightning. but if your party is strong enough then ice for sure. cube the priest/rapist-warriors and own the rest fast enough.

Banned Senior Member

If you wanna be a full support mage, don't use a staff, only get a halloween cane like destiny said, and put all your points in HP, and just make sure you have enough int for krowaz and str for shield.

Well I hope it's a personal pole coz if not its not so good for support

Cube goes by enemie's hp. If you'll check you'll see that warriors get cubed like 100%.

And if you got personal it's gg. And like I said light ftw.
    thanks ,, lol i really didnt know the thing u tell me about cube. last night i try cube some low lvl noobs arena , and all was failing i was so disappointed ..
    now i m laughing on me .. hahah
    any way thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    if you're gonna run a lot it's lightning. but if your party is strong enough then ice for sure. cube the priest/rapist-warriors and own the rest fast enough.
    i appreciated what u tell yea u know sometime party sux on that time i need 2 stay behind >.<

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Are you playing euko or usko? coz if the place ur playing has active pk like at euko u might have to fight more than 2 parties often, means u'll need to get away many times and keep ur party members alive, which will be almost impossible as mage unless ur REALLY experienced which isnt the case otherwise u'd know which gear to aim for... so i'd go with the gear that has been said above and dont forget a dd helm aswell, actually as light i wouldnt go for 91 str / 160 int / 140 mp and rest hp, i'd go for like 180-200 mp ( wouldnt be good as gabs build tho coz ud have almost no points left to put into hp, would work with a cs+0 having 51 str, or u could just tank with the pole itself if rest of gear is good ) since as light ull be able to atack way more having blink to save ya when needed, would be cool to have both option's as in imir's+2/+3 and rol's+max u can get or even old rol's to replace when tankin mostly, should also have a personal pole, works like a shield and u would still do some high dmg/stun alot being helpful in the party.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Are you playing euko or usko? coz if the place ur playing has active pk like at euko u might have to fight more than 2 parties often, means u'll need to get away many times and keep ur party members alive, which will be almost impossible as mage unless ur REALLY experienced which isnt the case otherwise u'd know which gear to aim for... so i'd go with the gear that has been said above and dont forget a dd helm aswell, actually as light i wouldnt go for 91 str / 160 int / 140 mp and rest hp, i'd go for like 180-200 mp ( wouldnt be good as gabs build tho coz ud have almost no points left to put into hp, would work with a cs+0 having 51 str, or u could just tank with the pole itself if rest of gear is good ) since as light ull be able to atack way more having blink to save ya when needed, would be cool to have both option's as in imir's+2/+3 and rol's+max u can get or even old rol's to replace when tankin mostly, should also have a personal pole, works like a shield and u would still do some high dmg/stun alot being helpful in the party.
    wow man i m learning from u guys thanx really..
    and ye i got a gab., but is rom or rol which is better ? i think both are same isnt ?

1 more question - with the same gears like same + imir instead of shio or if u use rol / rom is light gives more damage than ice?

I think the dmg goes like this: Flame>Ice>Light

wow man i m learning from u guys thanx really..
    and ye i got a gab., but is rom or rol which is better ? i think both are same isnt ?
    ROLS have 10 more AC and a lot more HP. and give you lightning resistance. which is awesome if you're a mage and dun wanna get stunned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast