Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SheldonCooper

building archer for ardream

This is a discussion on building archer for ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys im looking to build an archer for ardream, whats the minimum ill need to pk. At the moment ...
Page: 1

Default building archer for ardream

hey guys im looking to build an archer for ardream, whats the minimum ill need to pk. At the moment my only item is a EE+7
    thanks

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dush91 View Post
    hey guys im looking to build an archer for ardream, whats the minimum ill need to pk. At the moment my only item is a EE+7
    thanks
    to be effiecent in adream you need at least+9 bow +9fps and some +2 +3 dex uniques good is to have iron neck and ske belt or something to swap to be more tanky. But you need high ap in adream especially because you don't have master.
    dush91 likes this.

Well I have been playing on CW with Exc IB +9, chitins +8, and like +2 uniqes(BDN, JUDI, RE) but the ROLS was only +0 I did have a old skele belt if i was in need off DD. But with that gear I hitted really hard if a rogue was unbuffed I could drop them in like 1-3 shoot (styx before they do ac and a succefull CS and they are screwd before they pot). The key in adream is to use the STYX like a attack( rather use styx to mutch then to little) and to AS + MS combo when you can!

You can do fine with +7 and olds if you play on CW, you will not spamm board with it but it will be enough to support the party with styx and cutting of heal and duffs from the priest with the as+ms!