Building a BP

This is a discussion on Building a BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello guys im new in this community Im playing MKO for now, a great private server, and I made a ...
Page: 1

Default Building a BP

Hello guys im new in this community

Im playing MKO for now, a great private server, and I made a bp now..

Im level 80 ( soon be 82 need to find the 7th key, 83 is max) and I have : 255 STR, 100 INT, and 102 HP for now..
    so as I made my skills: 60 HEAL, 76 HOLY SPIRIT, 6 MASTER(for Helis)
    I have set krowaz BP, that has 32 STR bonus and 24 HP bonus for each part..
    So as i'm using 2 PE +3, 2 ring of shadows( weapon defences and 30 STR, 30HP and 130 HEALTH), 1 belt of shadows( Weapon defences and 20 STR, 20 HEALTH and 30 INT), and for necklace I got amulet of STR+3(30 STR, 125 HEALTH) and for running in cz i'm using IN+3.
    I'm using a weapon called adamantium sword, who has 259 ap, 10 HEALTH bonus and some ressis..
    for running I use Gabs +10 / Aegis Of Primavel +10..
    How should I make a skillbar? and is the armors / gear im using is ok for a BP?

Thanks in adv, John

O_o Senior Member

Ask the admin to create a new armor for ya.

The hell we should no buddy play this server... Go to their forum and ask there.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Ask the admin to create a new armor for ya.

The hell we should no buddy play this server... Go to their forum and ask there.
    Well man first a lot of players play there.. 2nd im the forum mod so I dont need to talk to them.. and 3rd thing is that its the 2nd best set first is hero same as it but better ac so why should I ask a new armors? I only asked how to make a skillbar..

O_o Senior Member

So why did you write all this story?

And how to make skillbar? The the most stupid question ppl can ask... Just set it like you want and get used to it.

"How should I make a skillbar?" - use the search function, or just put it how you want it and leave it alone till you're used to it. put all the skill you'll want readily available on page 1, and lower priority skills/items on page 2, 3, 4 etc. ... common sence.

"and is the armors / gear im using is ok for a BP?" - its custom gear on a hacked version of ko. if they were all real knight online items with real ko stats we'd be able to answer you a whole lot better. technically speaking you could play with any build and any specific kind of gear if you decided to take a specific route to killing people, or monsters.. some are more mainstream and easier than others, some arent. upgrade whatever you need most; dying a lot? learn to heal better and/or get better ac and resistances, not ever dying? try a glass cannon build.

TL;DR; common sence.