Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Building BP nowadays

This is a discussion on Building BP nowadays within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by XenSoR Whats the point of having str when u know the int is the ap? @smokes What ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by XenSoR View Post
    Whats the point of having str when u know the int is the ap? @smokes
    What ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    He hit an unbuffed, no shield, paper BP for 500, and a fully debuffed warrior for 500 with the ruahue 9..... Where is the 1500 you spoke of? Even in the 2-h wirinom video he hit for 1k maximum (not 1500)...

So once again, BP damage is bugged. I have 3k AP with 1 handed ruahue and hit for 400-650 against average geared players fully debuffed; I can assure you my AP is higher than this BP in the video.

Your friend here hit a noob paper BP for nothing so idk what you're talking about.
    On that video Giza says he has int stats the time he shoot that. Though i agree something is seriously wrong with 20xx files. I tried bp on achgames and my damage was low when compared with my ap. I had 2676 ap but i was hitting 1k- 900 to a maliced warrior :S. Whats wrong with bp damages i wonder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12