light mage build help

This is a discussion on light mage build help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What stats build for light mage? Paper tier 1 (use chaotic+8) or complete build and what points i should put ...
Page: 1

Default light mage build help

What stats build for light mage? Paper tier 1 (use chaotic+8) or complete build and what points i should put in stat. I want ok damage but more hp/ac to survive... since every1 go for mage... lol I don't like 70- ac from curse staff -.-

Is attack mage any good or die in 3 seconds? I have played lvl 80 warrior and mage is the first class i go for Im thinking of switch class but every1 go for mage is turn me off.. lol

Gear I will get: ep+2, glass belt, chaotic+8 or elysium+8, dual sse+0 for now, dual imir+1.

Also can some1 post mage SS so I know which hp/ac i should aim for
    Last edited by Sparda_87; 03-10-2010 at 07:50 AM.

Personally I would play around with the character builder on kingofknight.
    As most gear/stats depend on your specific server

Tazthespaz

I know I did this build for RLB but its even easier for 80+

Imirs +2, Linen build +8, and DS +7 or 70+ shield in your case would be amazing, and yea chaotic or elysium +8

In this build, because your linen, u can still attack but you do have to put 90 into STR. The DS can save your ass when you know ppl are commin for you and as ice as your second, u can put your shield on and play support with ice and 62 light skill. Then when you see a priest to stun, switch back to staff and BOOM BOOM BOOM away.

I found that I'm more of an attacker but it worked for me for a long long time. 90 str, 112 intel if i'm correct for linen, rest in HP or MP so yea