Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Building INT BP, Carnac West

This is a discussion on Building INT BP, Carnac West within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; okay remember this is Carnac West so not the leetest items all out yet. I want to go Int Bp ...
Page: 1

I_JuST_OwNed_U

okay remember this is Carnac West so not the leetest items all out yet.

I want to go Int Bp atm im only 62 so this will be for future reference, and i want to start getting what i need now so i will be ready.

What Items do i need? I was thinking

Chitin Build, with Shell Gaunts
    WP
    Dual Rocs
    Dual WE's
    WP
    Skele Belt
    Smite Hammer+7/+8

thats what i had in mind for now, eventually compound all items to +1's and stuff.

Please give me good opinions as i am totally clueless when it comes to int bp's

okay remember this is Carnac West so not the leetest items all out yet.

I want to go Int Bp atm im only 62 so this will be for future reference, and i want to start getting what i need now so i will be ready.

What Items do i need? I was thinking

Chitin Build, with Shell Gaunts
    WP
    Dual Rocs
    Dual WE's
    WP
    Skele Belt
    Smite Hammer+7/+8

thats what i had in mind for now, eventually compound all items to +1's and stuff.

Please give me good opinions as i am totally clueless when it comes to int bp's[/b]

I wouldnt worry too much about shell gauntlets yet (im not sure about the prices on carnac, but i know on some servers, it costs quite a lot more than chitin +7 gauntlets) since its only 5 ac difference.

As for items, if you STAY int bp/support priest, i would say get CE +1 instead of WE, since as a int bp, you already chose to sacrifice AP for mana/ac/hp, then you might as well get ce +1 for more resistances, more AC, and a lot more mana.

As for weapon, i would say get a smite +7 for attacking, a hb +7 also (unless you want to stay 1h int bp forever) and also a LYCOAN HAMMER~! Lycoan hammer's resistances are SUPER duper awesome.. especially when you run into towers, raid AOE EW/aoe ravens, run into a mage party or whatever. Since a stunned priest is a useless priest, i would say that get a lycoan hammer for sure.

As for the other accesories, i woudl say that its a good pick, but maybe switch the rings, here are some suggestions:
    Rol + Roc (or dual rol) for the LR, and 20 more AC each ring
    Roc/Rol + legionairre band (or however it is spelt) the resistances on this ring is also very very nice, gives good resistances to each type of elemental.

I wouldnt worry too much about shell gauntlets yet (im not sure about the prices on carnac, but i know on some servers, it costs quite a lot more than chitin +7 gauntlets) since its only 5 ac difference.

As for items, if you STAY int bp/support priest, i would say get CE +1 instead of WE, since as a int bp, you already chose to sacrifice AP for mana/ac/hp, then you might as well get ce +1 for more resistances, more AC, and a lot more mana.

As for weapon, i would say get a smite +7 for attacking, a hb +7 also (unless you want to stay 1h int bp forever) and also a LYCOAN HAMMER~! Lycoan hammer's resistances are SUPER duper awesome.. especially when you run into towers, raid AOE EW/aoe ravens, run into a mage party or whatever. Since a stunned priest is a useless priest, i would say that get a lycoan hammer for sure.

As for the other accesories, i woudl say that its a good pick, but maybe switch the rings, here are some suggestions:
    Rol + Roc (or dual rol) for the LR, and 20 more AC each ring
    Roc/Rol + legionairre band (or however it is spelt) the resistances on this ring is also very very nice, gives good resistances to each type of elemental.[/b]
    An int priest without a lycaon is retarded anyway. Always have a weapon collection to switch between situations. HA vs melees only, Lycaon in general pk where you get slowed etc. Also have a Dread or at least Dotl, as well as SS +6/7, in addition to Player shield.

Jewels:

Aim for dual lilimes in the long term, dual leg bands for resist or rol/leg band for a mix of resists/ac. GB or IB over skele since the extra types of wep defs are important. WP is fine until you get your hands on IN chase.

Don't forget your set of chitin weapon defenses.

Sahabi

Red face

Int BP won't do much damage. Better to go Paper BP imo. Cheaper too, but regardless, you need good jewels either way.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

int bp is really strong after 72+ well atleast i think, would i want some kind of str jewels though? legionaire and rol dont give any str, i was thinking already of doing like roc+rol, or now i could do like roc+1 + legionaire. I just think u need some kind of str jewels wouldn't you? I think lilime earings are a good choice when they start coming out, for now ill go with probably WE's since my wife will have a warrior on the side, I would choose GB over Skele also, its just Skele is the easiest to obtain atm on this server compared to the other belts, and shell guantles are cheap and not hard to make.

Thnx for the info so far, giving me a better clue now ^^

Sahabi

I tried my lvl 77 priest as an Int / Shell BP, with low jewels like +9 Str, and Lupus/ Lobo Pendants. And the damage I was giving to other players was very low.

I switched over to paper BP, and I like that a lot more.

But I'm not rich enough to get the jewels I need to be a good bp

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yeah xD u got to have good jewls to be int bp i think, i know obscene on dies is shell bp and does crazy dmg, but he is babashopped to no other . I just want to be able to spam 400-500's.

yeah xD u got to have good jewls to be int bp i think, i know obscene on dies is shell bp and does crazy dmg, but he is babashopped to no other . I just want to be able to spam 400-500's.[/b]
    well you must get a 2h weapon... ii +8, hb +7 or above, to be able to do good damage.... and if ur int bp, i suggest you go 60 heal, 12 master, 57/60 debuff . Its awesome build... support and attack :P

and obscene has +3's ii +9 and crap haha

and FP/chitin bp is the best BP to be...... paper is just horrible since the mana pool is wayyyy to small (<3 kevin for making me go chitin bp b4 i sold my char xD) the mana as chitin/fp/shell bp is..... ZOMG AWESOME~! .

o, and about the AP thingy.. ive tested it with a friend of mine, and another friend (kevin xD) has tested it on me, from 1300 AP to 1800 AP, i do about 50-100 damage to a paper BP with a sheild on, and when maliced, the damage was about 30 off. When kevin tested with me, from 2100 ish AP to 2600 AP, he did only 20 damage more with malice... yes i totally remember that.. 20 damage lmao and without malice, with my personal sheild on, onlya bout 40-75 damage more. So paper bp.. isnt such a great idea....... Plus.. u also need good weapon defence uniques, and paper weapon defence set to be of any use.

str uniques are good..... but it really depends on your playing style. i never got my character to 74+ (which was my ideal skill build 60 heal 57 debuff 12 master) but at lvl 74+, i prefer support > attack.

O... and theres a INT bp on pathos, with decent -> pretty good items, that goes with this build: 174 INT (chitins +8 pauldron) 174 STR (HB +7) and ALL extra stats into HP, he had good AC, good HP, and even with his 1300-1450 ish AP, he was able to get a LOT of kills, tnx to debuff. So gogo debuffer, and use AC uniques instead of STr :P

O... and theres a INT bp on pathos, with decent -> pretty good items, that goes with this build: 174 INT (chitins +8 pauldron) 174 STR (HB +7) and ALL extra stats into HP, he had good AC, good HP, and even with his 1300-1450 ish AP, he was able to get a LOT of kills, tnx to debuff. So gogo debuffer, and use AC uniques instead of STr :P[/b]
    HP build with strength chitin would be best imo, coz you get the most AC out of it that way. As for lack of strength on jewels like Rols, you have torment to make up for that.

HP build with strength chitin would be best imo, coz you get the most AC out of it that way. As for lack of strength on jewels like Rols, you have torment to make up for that.[/b]
    hehe :P kinda contradictory.

but for sure, HP chitins.. a chitin bp is already LOW in hp since you hafta put 174 into INT. HPHP chitins for sure, torment/debuffs make up for the lack of AP.

hehe :P kinda contradictory.

but for sure, HP chitins.. a chitin bp is already LOW in hp since you hafta put 174 into INT. HPHP chitins for sure, torment/debuffs make up for the lack of AP.[/b]
    Hp Chitins + Leg bands = so low AP that even Torment might not be able to compensate h34r:

Thats what I think anyway

justdutch

lolz int bp on lvl 62
    i say stay papar you dont got enough stats to go int bp
    fp bp 72+, chitin 75+

yeh at 72.

use ur uniques,,,,,

get a hb or if ur guna use smite + shield

but yeh, most int bp&#39;s lack hp and ap :P unless good good items

I_JuST_OwNed_U

lolz int bp on lvl 62
    i say stay papar you dont got enough stats to go int bp
    fp bp 72+, chitin 75+[/b]
    im int support atm -__- i wouldn&#39;t go int bp at lvl 62, as i said, this is for "future" reference for when im 72+. I guess ill save up and compound a Roc+2 as one of my rings with a Rol+1 or Legionaire+1 and go with GB and have a WP+2 and an IN and some nice earings, with a set of str and hp +8 armors, and will go for a DreadShield/DoL/SS +7 and get an array of weapons like SH,Lycaon,HA, something like that. I got alot money from diez so im sure it will work out ^^.

thnx for yall&#39;s help.

justdutch

if you do all that you gone scroll in pk so why should you buy a ss+7 for undy better make +7/12 hp schield and spend money on something else.

ds and dol+7 are both good schields if you got the money go ds cause more def.

earring are lilli or we for bp/int bp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast