Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Building INT BP, Carnac West

This is a discussion on Building INT BP, Carnac West within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well i had an int build BP and ill tell u my items WEAPONS dual SH +7 destroyer +9 GEAR ...
Page: 3

well i had an int build BP and ill tell u my items

WEAPONS
    dual SH +7
    destroyer +9

GEAR
    chitin set +8 str AND hp +8 set
    chtin DD +7

JEWELS

wp
    dual we
    dual roc
    kekury belt
    here is what i really missed

weapons
    HB+7
    lyacon hammer
    Holy Animor is pretty fine to combined with SH

jewells
    IB + IN

gear
    GOBLIN CHITIN set
    get the gear and u will be good enough
    (THIS IS MY OPINION)[/b]
    LOOOOOOL!
    that's like sooooo stupid, you gain like what? 150hp/mana, 13 str and some elemental while you could get like dread shield, earn 300+ def, resist, weapon def

well i had an int build BP and ill tell u my items
    WEAPONS
    dual SH +7
    destroyer +9

GEAR
    chitin set +8 str AND hp +8 set
    chtin DD +7

JEWELS
    wp
    dual we
    dual roc
    kekury belt
    here is what i really missed

weapons
    HB+7
    lyacon hammer
    Holy Animor is pretty fine to combined with SH

jewells
    IB + IN

gear
    GOBLIN CHITIN set
    (THIS IS MY OPINION)[/b]

LOOOOOOL!
    that's like sooooo stupid, you gain like what? 150hp/mana, 13 str and some elemental while you could get like dread shield, earn 300+ def, resist, weapon def[/b]
    +1
    Dude, Dual weps don't work on priest
    you don't get any more AP from the off hand wep and you barely do any more dmg
    If it is for the str get an SS +7 intead for 12 str, 125 def and like 500 HP

fancyboy

i used it for the flame bonus

i agree your ap doesnt rise that hard..but if i went pro AP id take my destroyer +9 ...
    my dual SH+7 was fun to walk around with and fun for killing bosses..

and like i said..it was my idea of running around

GANGALEE

All Int BP hit for chit. On new servers you have a better shot killing opponents because there are not a lot of +1, +2, +3 jewelry and +8, +9 weapons yet. On the old servers, you won't do enough damage to kill anyone. Eventually, as players get/make better items you will find it very hard as an Int BP. My advice is to pick a road and stick with it. What's the point of having so little Def that you can't stay alive to help your party because the priest always gets attacked first and not having enough attack to kill any good player with decent items because your attack is low. You might get lucky and Ks or kill some noobs, but you won't be doing much unless you are at least 77+.

My BP (lvl 73) has set paper +9 (str), dual ROC, dual ROL, EP+1, WP+1, Iron Set, Dual WE+1, and HB+7. My AC is about 840 and HP is about 5.1k, with AP of 2400. With those items I hit hard, especially with Hellis, but with so many players with Rappy +8, +9, etc. it's hard to take down good players without complete debuff. On the new server I would own, but not on older servers. My advice is stop being a pu**y and go one way or the other. Decide you want to be mele or be Int. Staying on that fine line makes you ineffective as a battle priest and not much help if you are supporting your party since a good party will attack you first (plop). With AC below 1k, you won't last long. Only way you'll own is if you get some +8 chitins and some killer items, but that won't be useful to you unless you are 72 with Hellis. Judgment won't do enough damage bro.

Banned

All Int BP hit for chit. On new servers you have a better shot killing opponents because there are not a lot of +1, +2, +3 jewelry and +8, +9 weapons yet. On the old servers, you won't do enough damage to kill anyone. Eventually, as players get/make better items you will find it very hard as an Int BP. My advice is to pick a road and stick with it. What's the point of having so little Def that you can't stay alive to help your party because the priest always gets attacked first and not having enough attack to kill any good player with decent items because your attack is low. You might get lucky and Ks or kill some noobs, but you won't be doing much unless you are at least 77+.

My BP (lvl 73) has set paper +9 (str), dual ROC, dual ROL, EP+1, WP+1, Iron Set, Dual WE+1, and HB+7. My AC is about 840 and HP is about 5.1k, with AP of 2400. With those items I hit hard, especially with Hellis, but with so many players with Rappy +8, +9, etc. it's hard to take down good players without complete debuff. On the new server I would own, but not on older servers. My advice is stop being a pu**y and go one way or the other. Decide you want to be mele or be Int. Staying on that fine line makes you ineffective as a battle priest and not much help if you are supporting your party since a good party will attack you first (plop). With AC below 1k, you won't last long. Only way you'll own is if you get some +8 chitins and some killer items, but that won't be useful to you unless you are 72 with Hellis. Judgment won't do enough damage bro.[/b]
    Do ya thang, Ganga! :P

gear
    GOBLIN CHITIN set
    (THIS IS MY OPINION)[/b]
    o yeah, goblin chitin pauldron and pads is super important IMO, it gives decent AC, decent HP, but it gives good resistances (32 of each if you wear both pieces)

also, the stat requirement is quite a bit lower than +8 chitin paludron and pads, meaning that you can use those extra stat points for HP to make up for the AC and HP loss.

Just get a hb/ii/ms and go fp

GANGALEE

Remember he is on a new server. Goblin chitin is rare and he will be extermely lucky to get some. FP priest is nice, especially if you get some +9 (str) in there, but again will be hard to find that item on a new server. And, he won't have enough AP wearing chitin or Fp until after lvl 74 when he can have Hellis + 10k heal. If he goes debuff then he will have more skill points to play with, but might find it hard to get into xp parties. At his current lvl (65-), he should probably be Int priest to lvl faster and worry about becoming chitin BP later. By the way, Goblin chitin is nice, but where is the Str Bonus that he will need? And, the thing a BP needs more than AP is AC and Goblin has less ap than other builds. I agree that Gob has very good resistance though, which will be useless unless you can actually kill a mage with the low AP that that build will carry.

Remember he is on a new server. Goblin chitin is rare and he will be extermely lucky to get some. FP priest is nice, especially if you get some +9 (str) in there, but again will be hard to find that item on a new server. And, he won't have enough AP wearing chitin or Fp until after lvl 74 when he can have Hellis + 10k heal. If he goes debuff then he will have more skill points to play with, but might find it hard to get into xp parties. At his current lvl (65-), he should probably be Int priest to lvl faster and worry about becoming chitin BP later. By the way, Goblin chitin is nice, but where is the Str Bonus that he will need? And, the thing a BP needs more than AP is AC and Goblin has less ac than other builds. I agree that Gob has very good resistance though, which will be useless unless you can actually kill a mage with the low AP that that build will carry.[/b]
    yeah thats true.. even on pathos (1yr+ server) its like imba to find goblin chitins for sale... i saw it once... was hesitating whether to buy or not.. then the guy took it from his merchant and told me "its too rare to be sold" guess i missed my chance xD

well i mean only using goblin chitin pauldron and pads. They will give him 10 str, and a decent amount of HP. To make up for the AC loss, you can just add the extra stats into HP (assuming you have over 100 hp stats) to get more ac O.o since you save like 8-14 points if you use goblin chitin pauldron and pads compared to +8 chitins... (forgot exact number)

but meh, the resistances are really good, i guess it all comes down to whether you prefer AC, or resistances (armor against mages, or armor against warriors/rogues/bp)

bummp
    bummp
    bummp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123