Building warrior ardream

This is a discussion on Building warrior ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; will .. i have atm plate DD25 chitin +8 set Avedon+7 Skele belt ( i wont change it ever for ...
Page: 1

will ..

i have atm

plate DD25
    chitin +8 set
    Avedon+7
    Skele belt ( i wont change it ever for the gr only :P )
    dual roc+0
    dual str 16 hp 3
    wp +2

i need more ap cuz my ap is 1279 at lvl 58 its sux <_<

i have 25gb for now but i dont know what i should buy maybe i change the avedon with better weapon

any ideas?

StoneColdAngel

will ..
    i have atm

plate DD25
    chitin +8 set
    Avedon+7
    Skele belt ( i wont change it ever for the gr only :P )
    dual roc+0
    dual str 16 hp 3
    wp +2
    i need more ap cuz my ap is 1279 at lvl 58 its sux <_<

i have 25gb for now but i dont know what i should buy maybe i change the avedon with better weapon

any ideas?[/b]
    I seriously hope thats unwolfed cuz I can&#39;T believe it would be. Anyways you might go either for an Avedon +8 oder a FP Set +9. This will give the most possible AP boost. Oh and stay with Avedon cuz it pwns Only better weapon I can think of is a HB+8.

I seriously hope thats unwolfed cuz I can&#39;T believe it would be. Anyways you might go either for an Avedon +8 oder a FP Set +9. This will give the most possible AP boost. Oh and stay with Avedon cuz it pwns Only better weapon I can think of is a HB+8.[/b]
    its unwolfed but its shit any way cuz i know some noobs with raptor+3/+4 rebirth hit more than me so they ks on me at ardream easily even if they cant win a single vs i hate that i want to have +1400 ap unwolfed maybe ii+8?

p.s i hit average ppl 370 wolfed so i want to get more ap i have only 25gb not enought for avedon+8 in xigeon at least

NeronDomitius

+8 unique weapon should be ur next priority
    get hb+8, maybe even avedon+8, but not giga+8 (i find it not very usefull in dcz cuz of low ap)

thnx every 1

what about dual wield is it worth to get?
    cuz in my server there is only 1 avedon+8 as i know but its expensive n i cant get any of those cuz i have avedon + 25gb it almost can get a hb+8 but i prefer to upgrade my roc to +1 first

thnx every 1

what about dual wield is it worth to get?
    cuz in my server there is only 1 avedon+8 as i know but its expensive n i cant get any of those cuz i have avedon + 25gb it almost can get a hb+8 but i prefer to upgrade my roc to +1 first[/b]
    i think ull get more ap from getting an hb+8 than switching one of ur rocs to +1. and people are gonna ks you regardless of your ap, so dont stress over it; as your items improve, youll get ksed less and less. keep your chitin but switch the boots and gauntlets to fp+9, get a hb+8, work on getting ur rocs to +1. just dont rush into any of the purchases so you can find good prices on everything.