C-West Archer

This is a discussion on C-West Archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok what gear should i get for an archer on Cwest? ill tell you what i have, what i want ...
Page: 1

zrocker0404

Ok what gear should i get for an archer on Cwest? ill tell you what i have, what i want and u tell me what i should do :P

Have:
    IB+8
    Shell set+7/12 dex
    Dex+14/2 earring and +9 earring
    Kek+2 and +9 dex ring
    Judi belt
    dex+9 pendant

Want:
    IB+8 is good for now
    Shell+7/12 is fine for me i know ppl say Chitin+8 but cost too much atm
    Dex+16/3 earings
    Kek+3, Elf Ring+3 (rols/LB's cost too much to get +1/+2) also i've never seen an elf ring in merch on cwest
    Judi belt+1 (+2 eventually)
    Black Dragon Necklace +1/2

What level are you?

auditurbo4

What level are you?[/b]
    If your 80+ thats a perfect build, just change the Judi Belt for a skelly belt.
    but once there are more people in cwest that are higher lvl with better gear, u will need to change elf ring for a ROL

If your not 80 ask someone else

zrocker0404

76 80%+ so 77 soon

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wll if you can see ELF ring at cwest market go for daul Kek+4/5 - i would go for PP+2/3 not black dragon nekclace - earrings are cool tho try to upgrade your belt to +2/3 - as for armor it would be better to go FP+9>Chitin+8

zrocker0404

Yea i like Judi belt will eventually get it +2/3. I think eventually kek+3 and something else idk. why PP? imo its not very good, no Hp only 20 ac, i'd get a WP over that cus alot of HP/AC and some dex. BDN has 150hp at +1 and 15 dex but no ac. and fp+9 is alot of cwest so thats a no, its more than shell+8 lol.