Ardream Warrior

This is a discussion on Ardream Warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So right now i got: accesories: dual warrior earings +1 warrior pendant skeleton belt dual rings of courage Armour: +8/15str ...
Page: 1

assasin375

So right now i got:

accesories:
    dual warrior earings
    +1 warrior pendant
    skeleton belt
    dual rings of courage

Armour:
    +8/15str chitin gaunts
    +8/15str chtin boots
    +8/15 str chitin pauldron
    +9/19str fp pads
    +7/12str chitin helm
    +7/15dd chitin helm

Weapon:
    +4/77 raptor-184ap

Im gonna get a +8 helmet obviously but idk where to go from there.

This is Cwest btw

Priest_gabber

i would try to get fp +9 gaunts and boots if its possible and then start to upgrade ur we's....
    its the cheapest change to i think or make the wp +2...

Accessories:

Dual Warrior Earings (dual +1)
    Warrior Pendant +1 (if you have money go higher)
    Skeleton Belt -> Glass/Iron Belt
    Ring of Courage (dual)

Armor:

Chitin Helmet +8
    Chitin Pauldron +8
    Chitin Pads +8
    Fullplate Gauntlets +9
    Chitin Boots +8 / Fullplate Boots +9

Defence:

Dagger Defence Helmet +7/15
    Spear Defence Boots +7/15

Weapon:

Raptor +4/77 184 AP

xstep

i would change skele for sos +1, then get +1 wp and ofc +8 chitin helmet , maybe u should try hb +2/+3 reverse or ii+8 or some good dual wields murky +8/lugias +7/+8 and hunguk+7/+8

So right now i got:

accesories:
    dual warrior earings
    +1 warrior pendant
    skeleton belt
    dual rings of courage

Armour:
    +8/15str chitin gaunts
    +8/15str chtin boots
    +8/15 str chitin pauldron
    +9/19str fp pads
    +7/12str chitin helm
    +7/15dd chitin helm

Weapon:
    +4/77 raptor-184ap

Im gonna get a +8 helmet obviously but idk where to go from there.

This is Cwest btw[/b]
    Weapon:
    If you pump your Str a little bit from the earrings and fp, then maybe you could go with a Lugias+7 and Deep Scar+8. The massive amount of Dexterity will help a Dcz warrior an assload with cleave and r hits since you can't really get Dex from anywhere else atm.

Armor:
    Try to get more Fp+9, the best combo is Chitin Pauldren/Pads with Fp Helm/Gaunts/Boots.

Amulet:
    Warrior Pendant+1 is good for now, if you ever intend to upgrade then go for an Iron Necklace if Wp+2 costs about the same. You won't need to wear your dd helmet on that much anyways.

Belt:
    Keep it, thats the best Dcz Warrior Belt unless you wanna go fancy with a compounded string of skulls.

Rings
    Since Dual Foverin+1 is too expensive in Carnac West, I cannot suggest those so stick with the rocs. Foverins+1 are superior due to the Dexterity/ac but Fov+0 costs almost the same as Roc+0 in cwest so don't bother.

Earrings:
    Personally I would go after dual 16Str/3Hp Earrings, they served me very well for a long time and can help a lot if you get a Lugias.

Cospre:
    I hope your using Attack Pathos Gloves instead of defensive ones, if your AC is at least 1200 without valk then use hp valk when you get a new set.

Skeleton Belt and about 20 dexterity will help you an assload when using Cleave on Warriors/Priests/Mages in PVP, its a Dcz Warriors best attack and you will have an almost 100% chance at landing hits on them. Due to Rogues having a lot more Dex than you, its best to stick with Sword Aura when attacking a Rogue but switch to Cleave against everyone else.

assasin375

Yeah i was thinking of trying to get +9 fp gaunts and boots instead of the pads, but its cwest, +9 fp is a bitch to find. And if i sold my we's, and go +16/3 earings i good have a crap load of spare cash and get my last chitin8 peice. And i got a ton of resists so that little bit id lsoe from the we's wouldnt make to much of a difference.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

go ap whore, get a priest 2 run with u, ull be unstoppable.

miami

WE's are useless in dcz to me ap all the way go for +16/3 str ears. idk if u can get those in cwest if u can sell we's and buy those

assasin375

yeah im lookin into getting some +16 str ears but on cwest they aint easy to find. I might just get some +14 ones instead if i cant get ahold of any +16's

WE's are useless in dcz to me ap all the way go for +16/3 str ears. idk if u can get those in cwest if u can sell we's and buy those[/b]
    Ap whoring while keeping alright hp/mana/ac, anything extra goes towards AP since nobody likes being crippled. :lol: