reskill and stun rate question

This is a discussion on reskill and stun rate question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; gna reskill from fire to light, i still want a 80 - 45 -15 setup? or do i want something ...
Page: 1

Default reskill and stun rate question

gna reskill from fire to light, i still want a 80 - 45 -15 setup? or do i want something with more master here...

and what staff stuns the most? lets stay in the same price range so lets compare:

chaotic +3 rev
    elixir +8
    elysium+7

if you are a lvl 80 lightning mage .. get blink lol. awesome skill. saves my butt in pk , get lots of extra kills as well.

I dont know what will stun the most, but id go for elixer 8 out of the three

bluespartan

It seems that higher AP on the staff increases blade stun rate, and higher elemental increases far skill stun rate, so pick the one best for what you plan on doing more.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

i'd go for elysium+7, and 80 light for sure, also 15 master for instantly, i used to be light and i loved it so much coz blinked is really great when ur supporting/atacking, but i went fire to do some vs's

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    i'd go for elysium+7, and 80 light for sure, also 15 master for instantly, i used to be light and i loved it so much coz blinked is really great when ur supporting/atacking, but i went fire to do some vs's
    hmm yeah ive noticed light hits pretty shitty^^ but stunning is so nice :d gna go back to fire someday tho
    and yeah its gna be ely i think, i dont need the 20 master thingy?

Banned

if u always playd the mage u can be light mage but if u ever gg playd atacker u would like to kill a bit more so u will be fire / gg fire

Quote Originally Posted by Deni View Post
    if u always playd the mage u can be light mage but if u ever gg playd atacker u would like to kill a bit more so u will be fire / gg fire
    hmm ive always been a killer fire mage on xig but dont got the money here since i got hacked^^ so now im looking for a cheaper alternative

soadsmoke

for more stun I think both help light dmg and ap...

Game is bugged at the moment i think ur gona stun no matter what u do

I have played for a long time as light mage with imirs +3/4 chaotic +9 and the stun rate and damage still dont make up for the damage im doin now with fr+3`s and hell blood +8 in pk, so i would try and start building up items again for fire mage. But i also found when i switched to the new staff`s the stun rate increased by a noticeable amount
    GL

Fire does the most dmg but stunning is smarter

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    Fire does the most dmg but stunning is smarter
    yeah +1 at that and its cheaper if u wna do a lil less damage but stun the shit outta them^^