Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Canceling priest heals

This is a discussion on Canceling priest heals within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If anyone has any good guide to it, any advice about timing, anything basically, give me a pm pl0x. (or ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default Canceling priest heals

If anyone has any good guide to it, any advice about timing, anything basically, give me a pm pl0x. (or post here)

Banned

Your the guid master nO !? go find out :]

I would say R hits cancel sometimes so combo with R hits to cancel sometimes lol

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ya im the master now bow down 2 me! DO IT!

on topic: ya i know "r" cancels it, i still need someone with good experience who's actually practiced on a priest for a long time practicing and knowing what to do to cancel the priest heals.

i dont thing there is anytiming cos u dont know when priest gonna heal himself, if u talking abour weapon hitting time it depends to weapon. faster is better to cancel priest heal. I think the best combo to cancel heal is w-rr-skill one.

There's no way to magically cancel heals because as stated before, you never know when a priest will start the heal and you have to time it perfectly. Personally I have found skillrr to be ineffective, but wsr is decent. If the situation is critical, the most effective way would be to not use any skill at all and just use r damage. Dual weaps are also much more effective at canceling heals because of the attack speed, but you need good one to make up for the crappy ap. :P

EDIT: Forgot this was in rogue section ha.

after like 5-6 years on priest havent found how you naabs cancel my heals yet

skill rr with w seem to work for me

Banned

skill r r r or just buy a bow

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    i dont thing there is anytiming cos u dont know when priest gonna heal himself, if u talking abour weapon hitting time it depends to weapon. faster is better to cancel priest heal. I think the best combo to cancel heal is w-rr-skill one.
    +1

i think you need to use combo with W anyway coz priests just run out.... its just luck to cancel it coz they can heal themselves even they are attacked 6 people or more xD there must exist some timing where you cancel it straightly, but you cant be perfect coz you see something else then priest actually doing on his computer.... its same like you run out of opossite nation pt which hunting you and you see them so far away of you and they still attack you coz they are close to you on their computers.... sometimes its funny to see it xD

its easy:

When the priest lift their arms just before the skill goes off, press S, R, and DONT press a skill before their arms goes back down (succesfull canceled) then skill, and when they lift the arms again just do the same. This works for me 9/10 times on a rogue... Forget about WRR, the timing is pure luck...

DemonKing666

As an archer, every time i combo on preist who stand still and heal, is seem that when they about to raise their hand half way toward their head, and i AS them. Their hand fall straight down; meaning a fail casting due to canceling by combo.

That is what i've observer through my days of playing, this is alway 100%, the case of canceling it through AS/ms as an archer. Maybe skill rr "while holding w", when they raise their hand half way toward their head might cancel it aswell.

You have to spam R while attacking a priest and whenever you see them raising their arms to cast a heal quickly hit a skill to cancel it. This has a lot to do with luck and timing but mainly luck...

I hate it how priests feel all high n mighty when a single attacker can't solo kill them jus coz they can cast heals faster than the attacker's dps...pees me off :S

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    I hate it how priests feel all high n mighty when a single attacker can't solo kill them jus coz they can cast heals faster than the attacker's dps...pees me off :S
    Then my priest would surely have pissed you off. At lvl 70, I would go farming fossils in CZ. Every now and then some high level decked out rouge would come along and take his best shot to kill me. I had so much DD that it became a game. As soon as they hit me I would cast a heal, put on my shield & holy animor, and cast a torment on them as soon as I could. They would cure and I would cast it again right away. Usually I would add insult to injury and try to sit down while they were attacking me. That usually lasted until they ran out of cure pots, then they quit or would go back and get a mage or warrior to help them. Then I just towned. It was really fun

FP Helm DD25
    Gabs +7 DD25
    Iron Neck DD10
    Iron Belt DD10
    5 in Master DD10

Listen to BRUTALISS - It's about timing as previously stated. Most people just don't know when to time their attacks.

after practicing this for hours its def more of a timing thing than a combo thing. i have pretty good luck of canceling heals if you attack, skill or r, right as the priests hands pass thier ears. might sound funny but ask any human RLB priest in ares, i cancel alot of heals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast