Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Canceling priest heals

This is a discussion on Canceling priest heals within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by trump08 after practicing this for hours its def more of a timing thing than a combo thing. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by trump08 View Post
    after practicing this for hours its def more of a timing thing than a combo thing. i have pretty good luck of canceling heals if you attack, skill or r, right as the priests hands pass thier ears. might sound funny but ask any human RLB priest in ares, i cancel alot of heals

Hey!!! Is that you Frizm? PM me

i have tested this before. and simplying using skill w rr combo works greats if you understand the timing. have a preist friend go to arena with you so you can find the timing. no one can really explain it to you cause its not a big window of time . on a rogue with little practice you can cancel heals and debuffs 3-4 times in a row. once you get better it could be 6+ times in a row.

also mages mages cancel more often and much easier.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    i have tested this before. and simplying using skill w rr combo works greats if you understand the timing. have a preist friend go to arena with you so you can find the timing. no one can really explain it to you cause its not a big window of time . on a rogue with little practice you can cancel heals and debuffs 3-4 times in a row. once you get better it could be 6+ times in a row.

also mages mages cancel more often and much easier.
    when u say skill w r r, is it equivalent to doing hold w skill rr as well? or even skill r r r?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I have a way to cancel priest heals and iv figured out how to do it so that it works 100% of the time...kill the priest before he heals

it doesnt matter which combo u use,whether it is w+skill+rr or skill+rr or w+skill+r+s+skill+r
    even if u spam "r" at a priest u will make her fail some heals

potoso

i think with R you can, only you need press R in the correct second

unless the priest is a retard who stands still and trys to tank + heal, the sr thing brutalis mentioned wont work, and most priests or i should say any intelligent priest would know to move around and heal his party/himself rather than just stand still..

i think when preist runs it makes it easier to cancel

but yea sorry musht it is the same thing.

and i meant to say hold w and rr skill r combo. i call it the triple r combo its saves lives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12