Wp+2>in? Any other belt better than ib/gb?

This is a discussion on Wp+2>in? Any other belt better than ib/gb? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey i am a RLB sin with dual rol, chitin set and dual HR. I am looking for a good ...
Page: 1

Hey i am a RLB sin with dual rol, chitin set and dual HR. I am looking for a good neck and belt, so what is better... Wp+2, pp+3 or in??? And is there any better belt than ib/gb.. or any good combination

P.S. Is the WP+3 better than IN?? (Just want to know)

wawh

hmmm
    stick to the wp...

for rogues i think wp+3 is better than in +0 yes

a good belt would be iron belt if you can afford it... i would still pick a skeleton belt +1-+2 or something... might even be cheaper and GR would be much more usefull

other than that... try to up your uniques to +1 instead of making wp +3... dual rol +1 wont be that expensive

WP+2 is as good as IN but i would take the IN since it gives the defences

In normal PK, WP+3(Probably even +2) is better than IN. The resists, ap boost, great hp bonus.

I believe, the more resistence, the less slowchances and that way, less hits (less need of weapon defense)
    However, if you vs a lot, IN would be the better choice I think.

Priest_gabber

In normal PK, WP+3(Probably even +2) is better than IN. The resists, ap boost, great hp bonus.

I believe, the more resistence, the less slowchances and that way, less hits (less need of weapon defense)
    However, if you vs a lot, IN would be the better choice I think.[/b]
    +1 in vses a in would be better but just for random pk i prefer the wp cuz of resistances and the dex it gives

Banned

wp +3 kik ass badly, i would prolly take wp +2 over in +0 as rogue, ib could be enough for weap def. lately shit load of mages in cz, every extra res + dex is good

WP+2/IB

i would always suggest that build for any rogue.

and yes WP3 > IN0 anyday.

ardaxd

wp+3>in +0 and for my opinion i think u should use wp +2 at rlb if u were a cz char i would reccomend in and for a belt if u can afford it ib is good if u cant stick with 16dex/3hp belt ^^