Cant use bow anymore?

This is a discussion on Cant use bow anymore? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi. I used to use a bow just for lure (I am skilled sin) and to lvl in archer parties. ...
Page: 1

BigApple

Hi. I used to use a bow just for lure (I am skilled sin) and to lvl in archer parties. Now i turn 60 and see i can equip bow (i have arrows) but cant zr it anymore. DO i have to put 1 point in archery (even thought through shot says requires 0 skill point)??? tia

kamikadzeee

everything works fine for me..

kishtan

With zero points in archery you will have basic archery and through shot available skills. On my sin I always get laughs from clannies when I ks a kill using my bow and through shot

Anal Rapist Senior Member

If you had the rent bow, at lvl 59 and lvled to 60.. you need to use the ironbow+7 ( means u need to rent again i think)

you still can use the bow i think I mean te rentals.? not really sure
    maybe u deleted tbl file? the one contains archery skills. so u dont get DC hack?

BigApple

With zero points in archery you will have basic archery and through shot available skills. On my sin I always get laughs from clannies when I ks a kill using my bow and through shot [/b]

Yeah it should but it doesnt work... bug i guess

BigApple

you still can use the bow i think I mean te rentals.? not really sure
    maybe u deleted tbl file? the one contains archery skills. so u dont get DC hack?[/b]
    We have a winner

np ^^

ardaxd

if u rented cb +6 then lvl up to 60 if u take off ur cb u cant equip it again i bleive but i am not sure 1 of my friends have told me that and if u have deleted arrow files in the fx folder u cant see archer's effects if u want i can upload it for u just give me a pm ^^