minor speed ( no cooldown ) & combo - sin

This is a discussion on minor speed ( no cooldown ) & combo - sin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So ... I'm playin' on a private server that hasn't cool down on minor . My questions are about the ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default minor speed ( no cooldown ) & combo - sin

So ... I'm playin' on a private server that hasn't cool down on minor .

My questions are about the minor :

1) As far as I know when u W combo (holding) the minor is quite faster than RR , but is it faster then skill w r ? or Holding w , and spamming R ?
    2) ctrl works on that server , if anyone used ctrl , can some 1 tell me if its better than the normal minor ?

bout combo :

Is there Any ''MAX'' Hits per spike or its unlimit-able ? ( 13 //. max ? ) 70- skills
    anyone can post here his skillbars if he is doing 13 hits ?
    2) Light feet helps the combo not to fail / speed something up ?

ty
    Last edited by observenat; 01-09-2012 at 12:13 PM.

are u using 1 minor or 2 minors

Banned Regular Member

2 minors `123`

Dual minor in my opinion is the best.
    Ctrl minor suck
    And 13 hit is max at 70-
    Check YouGotOwnedByChingy's movie's or something.
    Or I got one which im doing sometimes 13 hits. type on youtube VS TheMinorMaster

Goodluck

Banned Regular Member

and what about the minor geez ... Theres any MAX speed (usko) since theres cooldown .. whats the max times u can minor between 2 pots ?

never counted it. Just spam it as fast as you can. And if this is going too slow and you don't burn mana enough use a hp pot through it.

-holding W makes minor faster because there is no skill animation at all. Skill wr can be just as fast if you are very quick to cancel animation
    -13 skills/spike is the limit
    -ctrl minor is just double speed, good if you have an old keyboard or you are a retard
    -~19 minor heals per soulpot to break even, which is 7.6mh/second which is not too difficult with one minorheal. 8 or 9 mh/second for overhealing which is also possible in bursts. This is why ctrl minor/double minor is unnecessary unless you are a bad player.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    -holding W makes minor faster because there is no skill animation at all. Skill wr can be just as fast if you are very quick to cancel animation
    -13 skills/spike is the limit
    -ctrl minor is just double speed, good if you have an old keyboard or you are a retard
    -~19 minor heals per soulpot to break even, which is 7.6mh/second which is not too difficult with one minorheal. 8 or 9 mh/second for overhealing which is also possible in bursts. This is why ctrl minor/double minor is unnecessary unless you are a bad player.
    I can make 19 / 20 threw 2 mp pots ( between 1 to 1) , is that the fastest ?

doesnt matter if you do 1 or 2 ,3 control minnors as long as you can keep the balance of ur mana and for ur question of w(holding) r skill ,yea indeed u can minnor faster while doing that type-combo , but ur r wont work that well , minor healing nowadays is a such easy cake thing to do if you have a decent computer, what really matters on sin is the pot timing and the combo nowadays, every1 can minnor nowadays.