Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cardboard light mage ardream

This is a discussion on Cardboard light mage ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Build is cardboard 112 int rest mp Equipment: Chaotic 8 Dual Imir +2 linens +8/9 dual Mage ear +2 iron ...
Page: 1

Default Cardboard light mage ardream

Build is cardboard 112 int rest mp

Equipment:

Chaotic 8
    Dual Imir +2
    linens +8/9
    dual Mage ear +2
    iron set
    mage paper dd +6/7

Are you asking if this is a good build..or?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Lol yea explain whats ur question pls, if ur askin if its a good build, then yea it is if u get iron set and paper dd, if u statted for 112 int and rest into mp ud prolly blade like 400 even if with imir's+2 only, wouldnt tank so much tho, could consider puttin 90 into str to wear dread shield when needed, would make ur dmg lower but u'd be able to tank when needed.

Yes guys I'm sorry I'm wondering if it would be a good build!

Decent stun maybe?

How much Dmg would I lose if I put 90 into str?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaisha View Post
    Yes guys I'm sorry I'm wondering if it would be a good build!
    Decent stun maybe?
    As far as I remember, the more intelligence you have, the bigger is the chance to stun someone
    and if that's still the case, I would rather go for more than just 112 int.

Quote Originally Posted by tompaaa View Post
    As far as I remember, the more intelligence you have, the bigger is the chance to stun someone
    and if that's still the case, I would rather go for more than just 112 int.
    I wouldn't, if you can blade around 350-400's as a lightning mage, you won't need to stun lol. Besides it's mainly dependant on the enemies LR so it's not worth losing all your damage just to get a few more stuns here and there.

Especially in ardy where not that many people have high resists you will stun people regardless

Iron set is good, warriors will hit you crap and paper dd will mean sins hit really low...until your duffed but you can't help that either way :P

forget int, go for 112 int only ( not sure if u need abit more for chaotic8, 2lazy to check at kok ) anyways go for the minimum int needed, and then either rest into mp for alot of dmg or 90 str and rest into mp ( maybe some at hp after u have like 140 mp u might blade 350+ with chaotic8 and imir's 2 and also bein able to wear a shield, id go for that coz u cant atack anyone if ur dead lol

i sure appriciate the input fellas!

i guess im gonna try it out ill get me a dread 7 and put 90 into str and test the dmg diff and see if its worth losing those 90 mp :P

also would the mage earrings +2 be the best choice?

Banned Regular Member

also would the mage earrings +2 be the best choice?
    ya i think mage ears would be good..

i was a cardboard ice mage in ardy. and honestly.
    i wear a ss+7 instead of dread7 only need 11str instead of 30 and i had 112int/120mp/71str/rest into HP.
    same build an such. 8oasis shio2's linen8 hpset mage ear3/2 glassbelt and IN without paper dd
    honestly i tried my build with SS+7 and 112int/118mp/71str/rest HP. and then switched to dread7. my dmg didnt change. it was still ranged from 300-450 per blade.
    so even if u didnt have a sheild and just went 112int/full MP your dmg isnt really different. i was cardboard to crimson and i did the same dmg. went full MP both ways and still same DMG
    i just prefered my build with the HP so i can take hits and still do dmg. instead of thinking im doing more dmg and still dying..

and BTW you stun ratio is based on the more int. and their resist. rogues in ardy easy stun/ice and hella dmg with flame on them specially FP rogues. warriors have that defence stuff that adds their resist and mages also with resist. so stuning as cardboard is still a decent chance to stun but you'll stun more being a crimson build.

I'd go for Ce's+2 if u have the money, if u dont i'd go for old Sse's coz they're cheap and good, Mage earrs are cheap but i dont find them any good.

and about the guy above yea to wear a ss ud need less str but ss only gives abit of ac and hp, u could get that with cospre and also these pus wing's, dunno how long ago u played with a ss but these day's dcz is filled with hard hitting sin's so u need as much dd/ac as possible.

edit stun isnt based on int either, its based on the lightin dmg of the imir's and also the ap/elemental of staff, and the combo doe's help stunning, the faster u hit more chance's of stunning/canceling cast's you get.

Thanks for all the input guys I appreciate it I been talking to a bunch of people I think I'm gonna go Ice with the same setup oasis8 and shios2-3 I know ice slows like 90% more than stun

Thanks for all the input guys I appreciate it I been talking to a bunch of people I think I'm gonna go Ice with the same setup oasis8 and shios2-3 I know ice slows like 90% more than stun
    oh well as light u can still slow people usin ice skill's like frostible solid and ice blast that has a big range, and when close u'd use light blade/pillar's would do dmg, stun and also cancel castin of mages/priests.

but yea ice isnt bad either i just preffer light myself.

go light mage bro...it sounds like you want to kill...ice mages are ok...but light mages are just fun....especially in ardy
    the build you mentioned in your first post is pretty good...

with that gear, youll rape...only thing, for ardy....id switch out the IN for a ep2 or ep3....you really dont need an IN for ardy but having a high base HP really helps..

112 int and full MP as a light mage....and if you can combo, youll be able to stun and kill almost all priests and most sins with full +9s (+10s will kill you though)

skill wise, go 42 light, rest ice...thats the best build because you can ice armor yourself and you have 2 ranged slow skills to ice people who are running away from you

if you want to slow people, you dont really need shios. they just help with damage. i had a tp mage who is an ice build and i use rols on her and still ice people quite a bit...and i use a cs with lobo hammer

i sure appriciate the input fellas!

i guess im gonna try it out ill get me a dread 7 and put 90 into str and test the dmg diff and see if its worth losing those 90 mp :P
    if youre going to stat 90 str, then go full tp mage / support...

100 int for armors? or whatever it is... 90 str, rest hp...

otherwise, go 112int and full mp...

DO NOT go 90 str, 112int and rest mp...thats a pretty suucky build because youre losing 40 stat points and youre not a support char...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast