Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carnac-West DCZ Assassin

This is a discussion on Carnac-West DCZ Assassin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, I'm back to rogue now and my gear now is: x2 Old Rol x2 Old Eme Old WP Old ...
Page: 1

Default Carnac-West DCZ Assassin

Well, I'm back to rogue now and my gear now is:
    x2 Old Rol
    x2 Old Eme
    Old WP
    Old Agility Belt
    Rogue Chitin Set +1 Rev
    Dual Mirage Dagger +1 Rev
    ---------------------------------
    That's my gear and I don't really do that bad most people have shards +7 but I can still beat them but i die really fast. I only have around 10m left now. So what should I do I need to get DD because whenever I go unbuffed I usually get 2-3 hit if I don't have my AC on. So should I start using scolls(note that pk sessions only last about 30 minutes or less and 1 side will give up and leave). Suggestions Please
    Last edited by Streakkiller; 01-02-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Restarted

Ardream is baba heaven. Lot of +9 weapons/armor and +3 accessories. Prob better luck if you lvl up for RLB instead :/

Nah, Like When I'm buffed It takes awhile to kill me... But like If I ever solo I get 1 hit

I'd say work on increasing your resists/weapon defense through your accessories. Maybe think about switching to a WP, ROL, and Rogue Earrings. And definitely don't pk unless buffed/scrolled. It's hard to pk solo unless you're just vsing people.

Buy valks+wings with hp bonus, you would see more benefit that upgrading any of your uniques bro

I'd get rid of the elf rings/agi neck for like old rols/old wp or something that would benefit you more.

Ok So, I should sell my Accesories and get like OLD WP/OLD RE's and Old ROL's?
    But do you know how much I can get them for?

You can't sell them, they're old. Sealed to your account. I'd say start mining and hoping for some good monster stone drops But yes, change your accessories or if you have money Valk and Wings would help a ton.

Yeah, Im living on 2m Atm. I have a MS but I always forget to do it..... So should I hold off on the PK and EXP until I get like OLD RE's and OLD WP and the OLD ROLS? I could probably trade my OLD EME's for RE's right?

You can still Exp. PKing is just tough nowadays unless you have decent gear or a good party to support you. And you can't trade old uniques once you equip them.

I mean like that haven't been worn. Also Im in AngelsRevive. So I have good PT's

Oh, well then yes definitely sell the uniques that don't apply to you and get the ones that have better resists/bonuses.

I already got the prices
    Old WP - 30m
    Old RE - 5m - 10m Per
    Old ROL - 110m Per?

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

hey dude, your best bet for startup gear is, old wp, 2x old emes, old rols (def get rid of those old elf rings) try to switch that chd 7 for an md+8/ shard+3 reb to help out your hp. Only thing that's expensive is the old rols, you could even mine/farm ms to try to get your own. Also get an old skelly for sure.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ok some advice , pking at that lvl is going to be tricky , but hell it is seriously fun to beat some of the egomaniacs they reside there.

The CHD is costing you hp , and hp is king end of. You're using chitin +7 , I would use FP , you can get FP+9 and mix it with maybe some goblin parts to get resistance and hp/mp up. At a lower levels items that give a hp bost may benefit your health greater than a health bonus item will.

A warrior pendant will serve you far better than the agility necklace , rings I would go for rols , but these are expensive but worth the investment in the long run. Look at getting some Howling Roosters or even Rogue Earring due to them having much needed resistances and again the hp boost is more effective than the health bonus from the EME's.

Fire mages are lethal to rouges and you need to learn how to deal with these menaces , avoid goiong at them head on and try to pounce them and take them out. If you can't then get your arse out of there and cause mayhem and survive. Finally get those two levels and that will be your biggest help.

Saig0

i think your item no is the best for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast