CE +3 & WSE +3 VS 2x WSE +3

This is a discussion on CE +3 & WSE +3 VS 2x WSE +3 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Thoughts? Dual WSE +3 yields 70 defense, 24HP, and 24 INT (which I need since I'm paper) CE+3 and WSE ...
Page: 1

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Default CE +3 & WSE +3 VS 2x WSE +3

Thoughts? Dual WSE +3 yields 70 defense, 24HP, and 24 INT (which I need since I'm paper)

CE+3 and WSE +3 yields 56 defense, 24int, 12HP, 125HP, and 100 MP. Along with the 20 to each resistance.

As paper, the 1st scenario gives 19 more defense, and about 300 more HP, but loses the 100 mana and 20 resists of the second build.

I use a shield and a lycaon..so my FR is 100, my GR is 80 (160 with buff) and LR is 145..so I'm not too sure I need the resists.

thoughts?

Oh..I am a mage ^_^. Even though this looks like a priest question..

Since all ur Res are 100+ i would just go for the first 1
    the extra Hp and Ac helps alot

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

yea id go with wse.. cuz u got high resistances already

WSE

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

ILoveYouToo

CE shouldn't even be a part of the question. If you want resistances/hp use a WE or LKP. If you want hp/ac use a SSE. If you're not using one of those three earrings you should be saving to buy them eventually. Having extra mana is nice but that would be the least of my worries when it comes to buying items. Just learn to pot effectively.

SSE's are over priced for the stats they give. I will never be able to get dual SSE +3 without babashopping my ass off, and +2 are probably even out of the question on my budget atm. I am getting WSE +3 and WSE +2 atm, going to have to make some money before I can get another +3.

ILoveYouToo

I'd probably take a sse +1 over a wse +2 but not +3, just because idgaf about int