EUKO Ardream build

This is a discussion on EUKO Ardream build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; As Titale Says..... Daggers i got alrdy. Dual Md+8's (also got dual old rol's and old EME's just cant wear ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default EUKO Ardream build

As Titale Says.....

Daggers i got alrdy. Dual Md+8's (also got dual old rol's and old EME's just cant wear because not 45 yet)
    but still wondering what accesories and armor?
    should i go fp8 set or a cheap chit7(will get 8's after i get more money..

an as for accesories.. sense half the accesories have a lvl requirement.. make it a bit tough to get good items..

soo at first i thought old WP/old PP (for spike towns) old agility belt/Skele(or a old elf belt), dual old rol's and dual old eme's

but then i can get old re's but can get normals or go +1 witht them same with WP/PP and rol's or the skele.. so it looks like i was stuck with using old's/+0's

so should i go for all that or get BDN+1, Judi+1, Dual Eme's+1, and stay with old rol's or get elf rings+1?

just want your opinions.

and ive only seen 1x EME+0 and 1x Judi+1(no +0's) and havent seen a BDN+0/+1 at all (Just old). or a elf ring +0/+1 at all either(Just old).. so those will be tough to come by.
    Let Me Kno What You All Think Would Be A Good Build For Ardream Sin.. Thanks

Also if i can only get +0's... i heard the upgrade rate on accesories isnt 100% to +3 like USKO.
    if so whats the rate on upgrading? if any1 knows?

O_o Senior Member

Its not 100% to +3 but to +1 it is.

And go for Old Rols, Normal/ Old RE, Old WP, Old Skelly... Thats the best you can get... Then work on better daggers.

with victorias piece (pus item like 400 N points?) its 100% to +1 otherwise like 70%? not sure

and you need that skelly theres alot sins

Banned Regular Member

alright thanks guys.

got my accesories all but a skelly.
    working on fp8 atm then later chit8
    then better daggers. but i am also still exping so i got a bit of time.

ok, i am wanting to start an EUKO ardream sin, with dual shard+8 full chitins+8, old rols old skelly old wp and a normal or old re/eme, how much USD it will cost me, and will it be any good in DCZ europa?

Banned Regular Member

for 1 shard its like 8gb ish? and chit set is like 1gb a piece.

so you looking at like 21 gb's alone for that
    then dual old rol's 55m each and 10m for wp 10m for old re's another 10m for old elf belt

might as well get 23-24gb's so id say roguhly 250-275 usd? if not a bit more? just about 10$ per gb's
    and more if you want a +6 dd(25) helm?

ok, so i gonna need around 300usd, with that i can be like good good in ardream, or just a normal random player running around? and i didn't mean elf belt, a skelly instead

Banned Regular Member

well a old skele.

most old require a lvl to wear like the lowest you can wear is a old crappy one and you still have to be lvl 45 to wear it if it was normal you need lvl 50 and +1's will be 55 and +2 will be 60 and so on 5 lvls for every upgrade
    and the better accesories require lvl 60 to wear and still 5 lvl every + for them IB requires lvl 75 and LB requires 83 so ive seen anyways...
    so that just make ardream that more challengeing because no1 will be over geared for such a low lvl.
    the best would be a +1 eme or some thing like that and maybe +9 wep/armor but thats it? and not very many of them floating around right now.. only seen 2 +9's 1 was a HB and the other was a MD

that's how ardream should be, really great.

Banned Regular Member

actually bro ardream in EUKO is completely dead.. been ded for 2 days straight..

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    actually bro ardream in EUKO is completely dead.. been ded for 2 days straight..
    that's a mess....

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    Really? You mean no one in there or just full of humans and no orcs?

Dcz is not even close to dead, at eukope day and night times theres almost always pk.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    Dcz is not even close to dead, at eukope day and night times theres almost always pk.
    ya maybe it was just those 2 days and the times i went..
    also the ALT doesnt work so you cant see if any1 is there? you would have to run and find them?
    ive been a few more times and got a kill here and there and died.. btw im only lvl 55 and not fully geared yet but ya ardream is abit more active from what ive noticed..