Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chaos Wirinom +8 Vs Hell breaker+9

This is a discussion on Chaos Wirinom +8 Vs Hell breaker+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i just got a chaos wirinom+8, there is 1 hb+9 on the server i play and the guy want ...
Page: 1

Well i just got a chaos wirinom+8, there is 1 hb+9 on the server i play and the guy want ALOT ALOT of items for it

so i wonder what is better and if i would try to get that hb9 cuz if i get it i need to pay ALOT for it...

chaos wirinom +8 + items / coins for it etc etc...

so what is better u think?

wirinom 191ap+8str (110light? or 120?) - range 2, spell (own) >> cant use ardream

hb 199ap +24int (155flame or 170?) - range 1.5 - can use in ardream

goutsi

Well i just got a chaos wirinom+8, there is 1 hb+9 on the server i play and the guy want ALOT ALOT of items for it

so i wonder what is better and if i would try to get that hb9 cuz if i get it i need to pay ALOT for it...

chaos wirinom +8 + items / coins for it etc etc...

so what is better u think?

wirinom 191ap+8str (110light? or 120?) - range 2, spell (own) >> cant use ardream

hb 199ap +24int (155flame or 170?) - range 1.5 - can use in ardream[/b]
    u make better damage with hp cuz the flame ....but if chaos effect works on the rogues or w/e they will be dead in a sec so i prefer Chaos Wirinom

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

8 ap + all that elemental damage is alot... but i think i would stay with the cursed chaos... thats shits awesome

Chaos Wirinom > ALL...

yea chaos own .... there is no point vs. with chaos user anymore :/ this skill is fucked ...

Bro go for hb+9, coz u are priest! This chaos isnt that good like ppl use to think. :lol:

For old server, chaos would probably do better. But seriously, with your ap.. hb would do amazing shit.

Bro go for hb+9, coz u are priest! This chaos isnt that good like ppl use to think. :lol:[/b]
    yes it is, but on VS !!!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

all you can do in cwest is vs :P

really if u play only on 82lvl char go Chaos wirinom, but if u have also Andream/DCZ char then u can buy HB +9.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

HB 9 all the way man. Screw that new bullshit. Its 2 cheap anyways. You realize how much of a difference the HB 9 is compared to a Chaos +8. Plus that chaos shit is wayyy 2 over-rated.

ofc when i had this 2 weapon i will take HB, but if he have winirom and had to play much money for Hb +9 then i will stay with wirinom.

I wouldn't spend more money on HB +9...

Wirinom FTW! it's a sword as well... not much SWD in cz

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

hb 9 cos u get more mana
    and looks way cooler if u rebirth it

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

HB 9 all the way man. Screw that new bullshit. Its 2 cheap anyways. You realize how much of a difference the HB 9 is compared to a Chaos +8. Plus that chaos shit is wayyy 2 over-rated.[/b]
    i can say from my experience, i would never go for an hb +9, on a priest, this is the ONLY weapon with a 2.0 range that a priest can use, which it makes a huge noticiable difference when ur use to 1.5 range when ur chasing someone. for the price, its not worth it for the hb +9.

and if you think chaos is "over-rated" then ur just dumb, all the new cursed weapon when they activate can turn the battle around in your favor, especially if your out #.

and its not cheap for new cursed weapons, i think they are cheaper then what they actually should be .

and lastly, one thing that me + my friends noticed was that when u rebirth a cursed weapon, it seems to activate a lot more then when they are not rebirthed..... we haven't tested it, but it seems that our weapons activate a lot more since we all rebirthed them, ( dunno, this is probably just a myth, as idk how it could be tested, it just seems they go off more).

and lastly, if you can get an entire party full of curse weapons, you guys have a good odd that some of them will go off duringa battle giving an extra effects to your party.

in the end a chaos wirinom +8 i wouldn't even take an hb +9 or any other weapon for it i was offered to trade my wirinom +8 for an hb +9, but i declined.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast