Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chaos Wirinom +8 Vs Hell breaker+9

This is a discussion on Chaos Wirinom +8 Vs Hell breaker+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i can say from my experience, i would never go for an hb +9, on a priest, this is the ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i can say from my experience, i would never go for an hb +9, on a priest, this is the ONLY weapon with a 2.0 range that a priest can use, which it makes a huge noticiable difference when ur use to 1.5 range when ur chasing someone. for the price, its not worth it for the hb +9.
    and if you think chaos is "over-rated" then ur just dumb, all the new cursed weapon when they activate can turn the battle around in your favor, especially if your out #.

and its not cheap for new cursed weapons, i think they are cheaper then what they actually should be .

and lastly, one thing that me + my friends noticed was that when u rebirth a cursed weapon, it seems to activate a lot more then when they are not rebirthed..... we haven't tested it, but it seems that our weapons activate a lot more since we all rebirthed them, ( dunno, this is probably just a myth, as idk how it could be tested, it just seems they go off more).

and lastly, if you can get an entire party full of curse weapons, you guys have a good odd that some of them will go off duringa battle giving an extra effects to your party.

in the end a chaos wirinom +8 i wouldn't even take an hb +9 or any other weapon for it i was offered to trade my wirinom +8 for an hb +9, but i declined.[/b]
    +1 nothin more to say

abdeucethree

but if your opponent has fresh mind and some extra curse resist, the ability will never go off.
    i vsed 2 warriors on pathos that have +7/8 cursed weaps [1 sweet kiss wirinom and 1 chaos baal] as well as +3 uniques [rof3s pe3s in3 sos3 +9 chits etc] all i did was get fresh mind and raped both thier asses like it was nothin. [which is why i prefer rocs>rofs on a warrior now.]

the one vs with the guy that had the sweet kiss wirinom8 , we both used undy and his ability never went off, he even tried to vs me with a chaos nebiros7 and deep12rb and just got raped even harder http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...=SeexQnTheBeach

the second warrior who also had the same baba +3 uniques was passion build with a chaos baal7 got raped even harder. http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...gazinYargiciIII

[all vses against my rap10rb roc2's pe1 mino2 in3 ib1 shells8] http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=BrazilianWax

fresh mind absolutely RAPES that cursed weap shit.
    but its all just preference, if you think you NEED that lame cursed weap stuff to have a shot in pk, go for it
    but it depends on your build tbh. paper? hb9 all the way, fp/chitin/shell/dragon? prolly wirinom8
    you cant really go wrong with your decision.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

but if your opponent has fresh mind and some extra curse resist, the ability will never go off.
    i vsed 2 warriors on pathos that have +7/8 cursed weaps [1 sweet kiss wirinom and 1 chaos baal] as well as +3 uniques [rof3s pe3s in3 sos3 +9 chits etc] all i did was get fresh mind and raped both thier asses like it was nothin. [which is why i prefer rocs>rofs on a warrior now.]

the one vs with the guy that had the sweet kiss wirinom8 , we both used undy and his ability never went off, he even tried to vs me with a chaos nebiros7 and deep12rb and just got raped even harder http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...=SeexQnTheBeach

the second warrior who also had the same baba +3 uniques was passion build with a chaos baal7 got raped even harder. http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...gazinYargiciIII

[all vses against my rap10rb roc2's pe1 mino2 in3 ib1 shells8] http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=BrazilianWax

fresh mind absolutely RAPES that cursed weap shit.
    but its all just preference, if you think you NEED that lame cursed weap stuff to have a shot in pk, go for it
    but it depends on your build tbh. paper? hb9 all the way, fp/chitin/shell/dragon? prolly wirinom8
    you cant really go wrong with your decision.[/b]
    um... i dont think curse resistance has anything to do with the activation rate on the weapon Oo, its a 1% chance of it occuring, but ive never tested it, mine activates a lot in pk, which if any chance it does, i have a greater chance to kill that person, then if i only had 1 weapon that is always constantly doing damage.

these new weapons give the edge to pk with when they activate. and i know ur warrior is a beast, but if anything you try and get a +8 cursed weapon and try it out compared to other normal +9 items and tell me what you can see from your experience, from my experience i love my cursed weapons.... i will never get anything else, i have 3 of them. lol

abdeucethree

um... i dont think curse resistance has anything to do with the activation rate on the weapon Oo, its a 1% chance of it occuring, but ive never tested it, mine activates a lot in pk, which if any chance it does, i have a greater chance to kill that person, then if i only had 1 weapon that is always constantly doing damage.

these new weapons give the edge to pk with when they activate. and i know ur warrior is a beast, but if anything you try and get a +8 cursed weapon and try it out compared to other normal +9 items and tell me what you can see from your experience, from my experience i love my cursed weapons.... i will never get anything else, i have 3 of them. lol[/b]
    actually i think it does
    test it out [i would but i dont have one] with rocs and fresh mind then without
    because you're casting a "curse" on the enemy [if you notice when on gets activated on you a little icon pops up on the top right like a debuff]
    and those warriors are MUCH better geared than mine
    and i dont think we'll get one because they are too expensive on my server. one guy wants rappy9 and 2x iron sets for his undef wirinom +8 lol not even a chaos or sweet kiss. and the 2 other sweet kiss wirnom8s arent for sale, same with the +8 chaos baal.

I am using boombastic wiri +7 and it is awesome. Pretty much everything jd is saying is true. I like it so much that now i am trying to find a leonard as 1h wep. I dont know about they activating more while rebirthed, i guess ill have to rebirth mine ^^

Given the oportunity to choose between those two weapons id go for the wirinom +8. Hb+11 reb is the sexiest weapon in this game, but i think that while doing pk the wirinom will proof more usefull than only the ap.

I dounbt fresh mind helps, sometimes they dont activate at all for some time and some other times it activates constantly, its random 1% i think.

Hydr4

Chaos Wirinom +8 , hands down.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

chaos effect is something trully amazing........the way it rape priests is just :OOOO
    both weapons are godly, but i would take the chaos.

i like hb+9 you dont need as much str to use it and can put more points into hp

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

go with the chaos wirinom.. u wont notice a huge ap loss and i think the curse is definatalely worth having

also,
    fll party of ppl with cursed weapons pwns all

Trashst3r

Chaos Wirinom pwns hb id say

This would be a very tough decision. Because if you talk VS

HB+9's int bonus is very good for VSing as a BP because your Mana is very low. Also, it will hit a crap load harder than the Chaos +8

Wirinom +8's effect would help out big time in the vs, so in the end, its all the same.

But as a BP, you have a skill called parasite + malice. Your goal is to 2-3hit the opposition, and HB+9 will help you achieve that goal much faster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12