Chaotic +8 vs. Elysium +7

This is a discussion on Chaotic +8 vs. Elysium +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; The debate over which of these staffs is better for DAMAGE, has stated in my other mage topic. I would ...
Page: 1

The debate over which of these staffs is better for DAMAGE, has stated in my other mage topic.

I would like people who have used both to share what they think, or even ppl who have playe dlight mages.

Statistically, there is no way the Ely could hit harder, but some experienced players have told me otherwise.

Which staff gives more blade damage? Remember this is for Ardream, and my gear is listed below:

EP +1
    Glass Belt
    Imir +1/+0
    Dual CE
    Crimson +7 set
    Crimson +7 DD helmet

NeronDomitius

dmg -> chaotic > elysium

and also, bonuses on chaotic are much better then bonuses on ely, specially for dcz

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The debate over which of these staffs is better for DAMAGE, has stated in my other mage topic.

I would like people who have used both to share what they think, or even ppl who have playe dlight mages.

Statistically, there is no way the Ely could hit harder, but some experienced players have told me otherwise.

Which staff gives more blade damage? Remember this is for Ardream, and my gear is listed below:

EP +1
    Glass Belt
    Imir +1/+0
    Dual CE
    Crimson +7 set
    Crimson +7 DD helmet[/b]
    no matter if you are adream or rlb or cz... a staff is a staff, and can be compared to any other at the same level

dmg -> chaotic > elysium

and also, bonuses on chaotic are much better then bonuses on ely, specially for dcz[/b]
    try it out and then reply when ur ready to correct urself

OK

i tested both staffs, and chaotic 8 did on average 20 more damage with blade.

EP +1
    Glass Belt
    Imir +1/+0
    Dual CE
    Crimson +7 set
    Crimson +7 DD helmet[/b]
    whos ur char oO

OK

i tested both staffs, and chaotic 8 did on average 20 more damage with blade.[/b]
    Post the SSs... cause I'm pretty sure there is a difference from a +7 elysium and a +4 elysium, where as I was dealing same damage with both choatic +8 and elysium +4

Alibaba85

Post the SSs... cause I'm pretty sure there is a difference from a +7 elysium and a +4 elysium, where as I was dealing same damage with both choatic +8 and elysium +4[/b]

u post a ss. ur the one claiming that!

u post a ss. ur the one claiming that![/b]
    i don't even have USKO installed atm, I did this on ChocolateChip, and then played BeastInBed once and quit

as I said I couldn't care less if you guys believed me... go ahead and use the choatic +8

the only thing chaotic 8 does not have is the stun rate that elysium 7 does.

unfortunately i play KOL on bootcamp so screenshots don't work, so i cant show the damage difference.

but i was blading 20-30 damage more with chaotic 8

Lightning mage = stun
    elysium = stunns rly good
    chaotic = more hp, more rogue def, little bit more dmg, rare stun

yup, thats all every good mage will tell you that, ask Pipomago, BFD, someone from old school

yep i agree with that