Best build and Equips for a RLB fire mage

This is a discussion on Best build and Equips for a RLB fire mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys i am thinking on making a mage for rlb at diez..... i want to make alot of damage ...
Page: 1

Hey guys i am thinking on making a mage for rlb at diez..... i want to make alot of damage and i have money for good accesories and staff so tell me what is the best staff, build, accesories etc.... pls no staffs +9 or accesories +2

pls no staffs +9 or accesories +2 [/b]
    u said u've got a lot of money :P

anyway, imho u should go for:

112int
    rest mp

g2/g3 set +8/9/hp & g2/g3 rare defs (w/o them, it's useless).... with scorching +8 ofc...

u'll need gb/ib (I prefer gb, cuz of mana and it's cheaper :P), IN/EP +2 (at Diez u'll probably need more weapon def, so IN), Dual Flame Rings (the highest + u can afford) and about earings... I'd go for LKP +1/2 & SSE +1 or WSE +2

RE5PECTmf

G3 Set +8/9 ( HP ofc )
    Scorching Staff +8
    Dual FR+1/2
    Dual LKP+1 ( If u can't afford these , go with CE+1/2's )
    IN ( I would say get IN at first , see how comfortable u r with hp u have and dmg that u recieve , If u think that dmg is low , or that ur HP is low and mages are giving u hard time ... swap IN for a EP+2/3 .. because u will as a flame mage mostly stay back and ks / nova group .. u won't be running into middle trying to stun priest or w/e like Light would do , so EP+2 might be better choice . But since Diez is babaed server , test IN first and see how it goes .
    If u get CE's as earrings , get GB , otherwise .. if u go with lkp's ... get IB . Ur mana will be way lower with option #2 , but u'll have about same def and more hp ...
    DD 25 is a must , for rest of def armors .. idk , get alot of Talia's , cause they r cheap now ... in the battle its way easier to swap them than rest of def armors , but get DD first .

Mixer

112 int rest mp,dual flame rings(any +) wreath of erenion(highest flame element + amazing staff attack),dual secret silver earring,iron necklace,glass belt(if poor get a string of skulls+1,+2,u get hp some str(increased blade dmg) and decent wep def),if poor change the pendant for elemental pendant any +

@RE5PECTmf
    lkp je 60+ sa master,CE je govance SSE je bolja opcija. Scorching staff je govno(probao sam),a ep je mnogo loshiji od in,uopste ne pomaze na diez,carnac west ok,ali ne diez. e da ne zaboravim dd25 je tamo 21 gb :P

RE5PECTmf

@RE5PECTmf
    lkp je 60+ sa master,CE je govance SSE je bolja opcija. Scorching staff je govno(probao sam),a ep je mnogo loshiji od in,uopste ne pomaze na diez,carnac west ok,ali ne diez. e da ne zaboravim dd25 je tamo 21 gb :P[/b]
    112 int is crap comparing to 124 , I explained in other topic , its simple .... its 48 def vs 12 points ( probably in MP ) . SSE have no resisstances , nice def , but hp isn't gonna give him that much benefit on 60-69 as it would do on 75+ , that's why LKP is best (about mastered thing , well ofc hes going to RLB with his master done ) . CE is cheaper replacement which would give nice mana and a bit higher def , but low hp , so I would go for a mix LKP+1 / CE+2 ( it will give u the most balance with hp/def/mana) .. Ep and IN , it's always arguable , depends on a way of playing .. I currently have EP and its working just fine .. Simply because warriors aren't the only one's on Ares , mages are a lot more dangerous .. but its in CZ , don't know situation in Diez RLB . Woe is good staff but only cause of lr , Dmg with scorching and woe wouldn't make much difference , but when u r in situation that u need to use 42 blade skill , scorching is the way to go ( + DD and Health bonus helps a lot in regular occasions ) . Elemental on Woe is usefull , but with flame rings , there is nothing to worry about .

@Mixer

Build koji si rekao nije nikako za ovaj lvl , a sto se scorchinga i woe tice , imao sam oba do pre nekoliko dana , woe je sranje . I spamuj malo manje , izludeo si =)

+1... woe sux xD

Priest_gabber

+1... woe sux xD[/b]
    yea scorhing is much better it blades much harder and does the same dmg with the other skills + it has dd

and mixer havent spoken with ya in a while its me Behold =P