Murky Waters +7/Impact +7 vs Raptor +7

This is a discussion on Murky Waters +7/Impact +7 vs Raptor +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Which one is better for EXP, I would like your opnion Please Server is C-West and First time Playing C-West ...
Page: 1

Default Murky Waters +7/Impact +7 vs Raptor +7

Which one is better for EXP, I would like your opnion Please
    Server is C-West and First time Playing C-West as Warrior so Yeah. And If I wear to go PK which one to use? And the point of view is from a Level 60 Warrior....

*NOTE* These Weapons are Temporary Will be Upgrading to Hell Breaker +8 soon.
    Last edited by Streakkiller; 11-22-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post
    Server is C-West and First time Playing C-West as Warrior so Yeah. And If I wear to go PK which one to use? And the point of view is from a Level 60 Warrior....

I do believe weapon defeense, will be calculated on botb weapons during R attack.. Or maybe its calculated on only your main hand weapon with dual wield... But personally, I prefer dual wield.. You have the option to use a shield + somw, or go all out dps with impact. Im currently using a shield/weapon battlepriest, and at lvl 60, I can almost bring down level 80 warriors, full duffed. It's fun! My accessories are only +1 too. With +3's, i could see myself being a serious challenge to all character types, at any level.

Thanks very much bud Wow you must be one strong priest then.

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post

hell breaker+7 is better than all of them...if u good with combo get hell breaker+7 its faster....if ur looking for attack power get rappy+7. thats my opinion

against a raptor and an hb those duals u stated wins

Saig0

the muyrky is better men