debating whether or not to go warrior >.<

This is a discussion on debating whether or not to go warrior >.< within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have a decent amount of gbs to spend if i decide to go warrior over my rogue >.< i ...
Page: 1

Memorial

Default debating whether or not to go warrior >.<

i have a decent amount of gbs to spend if i decide to go warrior over my rogue >.<

i know there are pros and cons to the switch but i personally like warriors better.. the reason why i am a rogue is because i think they are better in ardream.

i know warriors can be good in ardream too depending on the gear. my first ardream warrior wasnt really geared that well compared to my rogues.

1- Looking for opinions if its a good idea to switch and

2-Looking for advice on accessories and either a hb +8 or higher(maybe) or dual weilded weapons i should need for a good ardream warrior

also an opinion over a hb to dual weilded weapons and why?

thank you

if u play solo then dont even consider creating a warrior,u will be pking duffed constantly.
    if u have friends/clan to support u then go for it cuz imo they are more fun that sins in ardream.
    as for the hb, most of the cases it is better than duals cuz of the damage reduction.
    for example lets say u hit a guy that has an old skeleton belt which is very common
    the hb's damage will be reduced by 10% , whereas is u have lugias and impact +8 it will be reduced 15%.
    that get even worse if the target has iron set,or a shield with weapon def.
    if u are a dual weild fan i would suggest u to buy lugias and hs +8,cuz of less sword def
    at the end of the day the dmg difference between the 2 will not be very noticable except for the targets with loads of weapon def.
    P.S. i would strongly recommend u to buy a high + ms instead of the hb

GuardianTrini

Warrior is low maintenance. You don't have to swift anyone, heal anyone or tp anyone (so less b*tchin from other players).

Bad thing is, you constantly rely on swift, wolf, heals, tps in order to be "effective". Can you go without swift, wolf, heals, tps?...yep...but you are limited by what you can do in pk. If you are fully scrolled, you have a higher chance of surviving, and making kills solo, but with a full party and proper gear/skill, you will be just fine.

As far as gear, it depends what server and how much gb's u have to work with.

Banned Senior Member

go back sin u faill

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    if u play solo then dont even consider creating a warrior,u will be pking duffed constantly.
    That just made my day. Fully duffed you still have more ac, hp and are more dangerous than any single mage and most of the AVERAGE sins. And you always have a party already waiting for you to come.

If it`s not too boring to you, warrior is a good way to go (currently exping one and kinda shocked how easy I get an exp-party).

Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by DexAddict View Post
    go back sin u faill
    pff sins fails :P to much of a hastle to get my gear back..

infectedknit

Warriors are pretty fun, though I find their combo very monotonous. Nothing like two pages just to combo.. WArriors are definitely a five button wonder.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by infectedknit View Post
    Warriors are pretty fun, though I find their combo very monotonous. Nothing like two pages just to combo.. WArriors are definitely a five button wonder.
    +1 to that!

warr if your going to be pking with lots of people, you def need a priest to be effective in arrdream