Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chitin BP Build? Lvl 80

This is a discussion on Chitin BP Build? Lvl 80 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I need some help bout battle priest chitin build. Like how shall i stat? enough int and str for weapon, ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

I need some help bout battle priest chitin build. Like how shall i stat? enough int and str for weapon, rest to hp/str? What rings, earring, belt, neck i shall use?

Pls post some ss and some vids if u have =)

i am prolly goin more attack bp than support!

thx in advance
    ~raekaN

NeronDomitius

Well, I'm stated 174 int, 210 str and rest hp.
    Skilled as 70 duff/60 heal/ 12 master
    i'm using dual roc+1, IN, IB, we+1. lilime+1, hb+8
    with that i have 6k+ hp, 1100+ ac and 2100+ ap

u have ss of my stats in "Post your stats" topic, so u can go find it there or chech JDizzle's stats, those are pretty good also.

Banned Senior Member

very nice, i saw ss in another topic =)
    thx for those amazing stats

Vocah

Well, I'm stated 174 int, 210 str and rest hp.
    Skilled as 70 duff/60 heal/ 12 master
    i'm using dual roc+1, IN, IB, we+1. lilime+1, hb+8
    with that i have 6k+ hp, 1100+ ac and 2100+ ap

u have ss of my stats in "Post your stats" topic, so u can go find it there or chech JDizzle's stats, those are pretty good also.[/b]
    I'm just curious, what would your stats be as a grade1/hp build BP?

NeronDomitius

I'm just curious, what would your stats be as a grade1/hp build BP?[/b]
    they would be pretty good, and i'm going to restat to g1 bp as soon as i find cheap g1 bp 25dd cap, since there r so many +9 shards/sherions/chds/dvs on ares, and u know what i am to that kind of assasins

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Mix it up. If you have tons of money, and can afford a Chitin Set +8 of your choice, I'd get a set of str, put in enough str points to use you weapon, and the rest to hp. Every point over 100 Health in stats, adds 0.5 to AC. So, by having maxed Health in stats and matching up for the damage with a STR set would be pretty neat. If you can afford a health set to have along, it'd be even better, so you could switch easily between BP and tank.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Mix it up. If you have tons of money, and can afford a Chitin Set +8 of your choice, I'd get a set of str, put in enough str points to use you weapon, and the rest to hp. Every point over 100 Health in stats, adds 0.5 to AC. So, by having maxed Health in stats and matching up for the damage with a STR set would be pretty neat. If you can afford a health set to have along, it'd be even better, so you could switch easily between BP and tank.[/b]
    +1, but it is very difficult to find +8/15 str chitins, they are very rare to find, unless u can find sum that are clean to make yourself, but if u plan on attacking more, seeing as how +8/15 HP chitins are more available and are "more in demand" it is best idea to go 174 int, rest into str, BUT for instanst, lets say u dont want to lose that 15 str points? and u get a full set of +8/15 hp set, and u manage to find a +8/15 str piece, just restat, and take away 15 points from str, into HP, and in time, it will add up to u have>hp and ac, w/o sacrificing ap

and every point after 100 gives u 1 ac point ^^

ITEMS:

rings: i chose roc +1/legionaire band+0
    reason: gives 10 str bonus, 18 hp stat, 125 bonus hp, 30 mp bonus, 52 fr, 30 gr, 20 lr and 60 ac ( not sacrifcing any ac if you would use dual rocs)

necklace: iron neck/ best choice, by far,
    reason: get as much weapon defense as possible as you are always targeted , reason y not get a wp +2? becasue the most reason y ppl get a wp +2 are for the resistance(atleast i would), which can easily be made up by sacraficing a roc for a legionaire band, where i would much rather sacrafice STR points then sacrifice weapon defense to and an iron neck adds 20 hp stat ftw

belt: iron belt/glassbelt/skelly belt
    reason: weapon defense weapon defense weapon defense, i like glass belt on bp, because it gives 10 int bonus 50 hp bonus and 10 defense to all, and that extra mana is nice to have especially when playing support and having party heal your mana goes fast

earrings: lillimes enticement
    reason: hands down best earring for ANY type of priest(bp or support) , it gives awesome hp stat, and hp BONUS (espeically at +1), and gives str bonus which will help do damage, and has great ac, and ontop of all that, gives resistance, ( which will make up your lost resistance from not waring a wp +2 or +1 or +0)

idk, my priest is a tank, and i enjoy playing it alot i cant wait to get it to 80

valks: ac all the way, more ac the better it counts for everysingle time ur hit, where as the hp, once 300 hp is gone its gone.

pathos gloves: attack against priest, i always aim priest 1st, so i have attack against preist, and its also good when vsing other bp XD

Banned Senior Member

so u say +8 hp set and then 174 int and rest on str? =)

thx alot jdizzle =)
    help m e out great

Banned Senior Member

raekan are you coming back? or you already play? :P

I was 200 str 174 int rest hp build, gobs wouldve been better but i never bothered to buy em. I've always used this build stat build when being bp and it worked fine for me as for skills best way to stat as chitin bp at lvl 80 would be 70 duff for subside, 60 heal for party heal and 12 master for helis, it covers the basics for a chitin bp who will sometimes just become int when needed. I always used hp set, but when not many humans i switched to a fp+8/str set i had way less hp but it worked well when not too many.

Banned Senior Member

raekan are you coming back? or you already play? :P[/b]
    i might come back for the new server ive heard of ><

And thx for the info stunner very helpfull

[/b]
    nice stats, i&#39;d like to see this as fp or paper9

nice stats, i&#39;d like to see this as fp or paper9 [/b]
    no money for either+9 :P but heres ss of using fp set+8/str(still statted as chitin tho) i guess you can make the math and just imagine how stats would be if actually statted fp xD

http://g.imageshack.us/img156/stats2os7.jpg/1/

Banned Senior Member

are u using hp uniqes there? like rols

Yes i&#39;ve always been int priest but decided to go bp for a few before i started to sell all, ill say my items but no +&#39;s :P legionare band,rol, ep, ib, we, sse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast