Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chitin BP Build? Lvl 80

This is a discussion on Chitin BP Build? Lvl 80 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am prolly goin more attack bp than support![/b] Forgot to mention, if you wanna actually kill some people, you ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i am prolly goin more attack bp than support![/b]
    Forgot to mention, if you wanna actually kill some people, you gotta know how to survive first. So, if you don't got much experience playing support, I'd recommend you get it before going attack. Can't do damage if you are dead

Saunis

Forgot to mention, if you wanna actually kill some people, you gotta know how to survive first.[/b]
    Hit and run... thats my key for victory

they would be pretty good, and i'm going to restat to g1 bp as soon as i find cheap g1 bp 25dd cap, since there r so many +9 shards/sherions/chds/dvs on ares, and u know what i am to that kind of assasins [/b]
    hey,

why are you restatting to paper build?
    is it because youre bored of chitin build?

or does chitin build suck?

or is it for more AP?

=S

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

hey,

why are you restatting to paper build?
    is it because youre bored of chitin build?

or does chitin build suck?

or is it for more AP?

=S[/b]
    more ap/hp

but less def/res... cotton isnt good for old servers I think.

What are best armors for priest support lvl80 ?

174 INT :
    Chitin Helmet +8
    Chitin Pauldron +8
    Chitin Pads +8
    Shell Gants +8
    FP Boots +9

160 INT :
    Full set FP +9 ?

Can you tell me how much need put stats points in STR to have about 1.9k/2k AP with this build and give me other stats (HP/AC/AP/RES) :
    - Chitin Helmet +8
    - Chitin Pauldron +8
    - Chitin Pads +8
    - Shell Gants +8
    - FP Boots +9
    - 2 x ROL +0
    - 2x Lilime +0
    - Glass Belt
    - Iron Neck

Thanks

but less def/res... cotton isnt good for old servers I think.[/b]
    Offtopic : You need REALLY good items for paper bp but if you can. I've played on the prv server where players all had same items and I was pure str BP (no wep defs). Was well tankable

Ontopic : Doesn't matter what build you go as long as you have the items to make up for the relevant losses (resists, ap etc)

angelsdream

Im stated like that, going 80 so no subside yet and it still works pretty good :P

5.5/6k hp is enough and with good items you ll get over 1100def, so i decided to put rest in str (will put 5more at 80) to get more AP and being able to kill easier

cowwgoat

Mix it up. If you have tons of money, and can afford a Chitin Set +8 of your choice, I'd get a set of str, put in enough str points to use you weapon, and the rest to hp. Every point over 100 Health in stats, adds 0.5 to AC. So, by having maxed Health in stats and matching up for the damage with a STR set would be pretty neat. If you can afford a health set to have along, it'd be even better, so you could switch easily between BP and tank.[/b]
    i'd agree with whatever he says... take info from the greatest BP in USKO......and im from cypher too ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Im stated like that, going 80 so no subside yet and it still works pretty good :P

5.5/6k hp is enough and with good items you ll get over 1100def, so i decided to put rest in str (will put 5more at 80) to get more AP and being able to kill easier[/b]
    great pirest there, gogo 80

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12