chitin bp, paper pb, or int priest in cw?

This is a discussion on chitin bp, paper pb, or int priest in cw? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; which one is most demanded? my friend gave me a lvl 76 priest and just want to mess around with ...
Page: 1

Pedigree

which one is most demanded? my friend gave me a lvl 76 priest and just want to mess around with it...

Do you like support, or attack?

Pedigree

i kind of like both:P

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i kind of like both:P[/b]
    then gogo chitin BP - get chitin+8/FP+9 set with HB+7/II+8 what ever is cheaper ofc so you can get some uniques unless money aint a problem - earrings gogo lillme+0/1 dual FoV+1/2 or maybe RoL+1 with HV+1 - get a GB and WP+2/3 stats should be 250 into str and 172 into INT thats ofc. if your lvl 83

then gogo chitin BP - get chitin+8/FP+9 set with HB+7/II+8 what ever is cheaper ofc so you can get some uniques unless money aint a problem - earrings gogo lillme+0/1 dual FoV+1/2 or maybe RoL+1 with HV+1 - get a GB and WP+2/3 stats should be 250 into str and 172 into INT thats ofc. if your lvl 83[/b]
    agreed.

chitin BP(or FP BP) is the most versatile build in all of KO.. it allows you to play both support and attack, and be able to do quite good in both of em.

However, i would get rols and LB's instead of HV's because of the super crappy AC..... priests need as much AC as possible!

oh... if you want to play more of a support than attack, then what u can do is get a hb +7 and put just enough stats into STR to weild your HB (something like 174?) then put enough INT for chitins 8, and rest of points go into HP.

You'll have a lot less AP, but then your tanking capabilities are much much higher.

then gogo chitin BP - get chitin+8/FP+9 set with HB+7/II+8 what ever is cheaper ofc so you can get some uniques unless money aint a problem - earrings gogo lillme+0/1 dual FoV+1/2 or maybe RoL+1 with HV+1 - get a GB and WP+2/3 stats should be 250 into str and 172 into INT thats ofc. if your lvl 83[/b]
    Kinda agree with that, but ye chitin is best, if u like to tank also i wouldn't go paper

i'd say fp+9>chitin+8>paper+9

only due to the fp+9 has only a few less ac than the chitin, but u can make up for it with the extra hp u can put in (+9 fp is only 160 int i think)

also i'd go lillimes, wp, gb, rols (highest + possible)

give us a estimated money range to work out better...