Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Minoring Problems

This is a discussion on Minoring Problems within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well I've played rogue and I know combo pretty well. I mainly play private servers because I don't get a ...
Page: 1

Well I've played rogue and I know combo pretty well. I mainly play private servers because I don't get a lot of time and don't spend money. But I was planning on playing the next USKO server that comes out due to me being out of school. I will make a video shortly of me tanking a monster using dual minor and naked so I get hit fairly high. I don't understand what i'm doing wrong but my minor sucks. I'll upload video very very soon.

Day 1
    http://files.filefront.com/Minorwmv/.../fileinfo.html
    Day 2
    http://files.filefront.com/Moviewmv/.../fileinfo.html

Havnt seen video yet, but mabey you are'nt getting your 'r' hits right. I find this messes up my minor heal. Also mabey somethings wrong with keyboard ^^? Upload video plx

Client installed and installing game cam

sexyrexy

running the record probably drops your fps so much that it slows your minor

Video is 3:30 seconds. Includes 2 vs's against orc rogue with me using dual minor.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Check how many frames you are getting, should be above 20 to have a decent minor heal imo.

and no offence but your combo sorta blows try to keep it more coordinated.

and your minor heal sucks because you dont hit it fast enough, i think, becuz as you see your minor heal stops for a bit while vsing that rogue, and lol he is only useing hp pots and is doing almost the same as you, and considering its private server the gears are equal.

But yeah i am pretty sure its your FRAMES, that give you away with the minor, or your not tapping it fast enough

Havnt seen video yet, but mabey you are'nt getting your 'r' hits right. I find this messes up my minor heal. Also mabey somethings wrong with keyboard ^^? Upload video plx[/b]
    and wtf lol?
    what does R attack have anything to do wtih minor heal rofl

did not see the film but I remember my times in Edana while I was playing in a poor computer (10-12fps) and I had "minor lags" - when I was pressing minor sometimes keys stop responding, minor just stoped! I was pressing key and nothing happened. The reason is that mana bar shows you delayed information and you press the minor while you do not have actually mana. I recomend you 2 options:

1. use single minor and count how many time you may press to not loose all the mana and learn that rythm.
    2. have a better pc

I have a good enough labtop to run this game, and I get 20-25 fps. I know once I start recording i get a lag then once i recover it gets better. I'm not used to my labtop keys yet because everything is so close together. I'll try to spam 7 and 8 a lot faster to see if there is a difference. My combo is good as in skill dmg and r dmg being close together, I don't fail too many skills and I'll try to get them more coordinated.

I have 1 question, if I get this minor good how much can I be able to tank because warriors spam 750-850 and a 200 r and I can't minor that and they just pwn me. Any help would be appreciated.

Banned

about the warriors, depends on ur mana.

I watched the video and im sorry to say but ur combo is horrible and it IS the reason ur minor sucks.

when combo your goal is to make it so you see NO animations at all.

let's say this is a combo speed. [i use E combo so ill use that]

1ee2ee3ee4ee

here's how urs would be

1 ee 2 ee 3 ee 4 ee

Yes, that half a second longer it takes to push E is the half a second that ur not minor healing. i see ur using RR [at least against the golem] so let's go with that now.

when you're comboing u wanna go as fast as possible right? well it's almost like that anyway but, [and this is why i like E] when you hit R it makes your character like...idk how to say this...jump? in a way or smth. it makes it change from just standing there humping your opponent. that also results in less minors [which could be fixed by minoring faster but then bb fingers]

so..basically to sum it up...you combo too slow..not with ur skills but with R. you take too long to hit the button.

hope it helps..like 1am here or smth bout to go bed

bye crawwy

Thanks louisanna boy, if ya still live there...I'm sitting at 4.8k mana and i'm getting shell 8s and GB +3, EME +3's so I might stand a little chance. I'll work on the rr faster and maybe try ee.

EDIT: Sped up hitting my "r"s and minor increased also. I tanked stone golem with full hp just need to work on my potting now.

what does R attack have anything to do wtih minor heal rofl[/b]
    Sins can not minor while using skills. The fact that you are using R attacks allow you to minor.

Banned

Thanks louisanna boy, if ya still live there...I'm sitting at 4.8k mana and i'm getting shell 8s and GB +3, EME +3's so I might stand a little chance. I'll work on the rr faster and maybe try ee.

EDIT: Sped up hitting my "r"s and minor increased also. I tanked stone golem with full hp just need to work on my potting now.[/b]
    Tell me. Do you use the one of the fingers you're minoring with to hit mana pot? Like..just hit it quick and keep minoring?

Work on your combo and I noticed how long it takes for you to soul pot.

Yes, i'll spam 7,8 or 6,7 whatever my minor's are and tap the soul with one of those fingers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast