Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

83lvl passion build? Could it work?

This is a discussion on 83lvl passion build? Could it work? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 83 Battle Cry Encourages party members located within a range of 30 of the Warrior during the casting, and increases ...
Page: 1

Saunis

83 Battle Cry Encourages party members located within a range of 30 of the Warrior during the casting, and increases all stats by 15 points for all party members including yourself.
    83 Cry Echo Applicable only when used with Battle Cry. An unfailing attack skill that inflicts 300% damage and 200 additional damage.

So its 150 less additional damage than hellblade.
    But are those skills spammable? (I mean, is battle cry cooldown same as its duration, and is Cry echo spammable?)
    If if works, you could see totally new kind of warriors

But is there anyone who are tested those skills?

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

u can find info related to the skills cast time,cool down, etc on KoK.

to answer ur question tho 83 passion is a "doable" build. the cry echo skill has same recharge as hell blade and howling sword just diff animation. and it hits the same damage as howling sword. but it is only useable when battle cry is enabled. battle cry has a 70 second cooldown, and lasts for 60 seconds. thus meaning u have 60 secs to spam your skill before u have to wait 10 secs til u can cast again.

my tip is this: get used to keeping track of many diff skills by playing rogue. then get a warrior and get pro at ur hell blade/howling sword combo. then get 83. then use battle cry

Saunis

So diffrence between Attacker and Passion warrior in vs could be:
    Attacker:
    Blooding: 200% damage, 150 additional damage, and deals 1000 damage over 20 seconds
    Hell blade: 400mana, 300% damage and 350 additional damage

Passion:
    Battle Cry: Encourages party members...
    Cry Echo: 300% damage and 200 additional damage.
    Berserk: Echo Temporarily increase attack speed by 40%.
    Berserker: Increase attack speed by 20% for 20 seconds. However, defense is decreased by 300 during this time.
    HP Booster: Recovers HP while standing as if you were sitting for a set period of time.
    Regeneration: Temporarily increase rate of HP regeneration. Rate of HP regeneration is faster than Restoration.

Could be intresting vs

The problem is:

If you wanna use "Cry Echo" you need to use "Battle Cry" too.
    But duration of "Battle Cry" is 60 seconds, and the Cooldown is 70 Seconds. So you cant attack 10 Secs. So its useless in my opinion.

that build sux,i tried it at beta server.
    As i remember skill 40% attack speed increase didn't work,so i had to use 20% increase which decrease my defence.
    In full pk party it can be good if u r main tanker.With that hp regeneration+mp and hp changeble skills u can be usefull.In VS u need to kill some1 in 60secs or u r fuked,10secs of cooldown+animation gives teim to ur enemy to regain his hp bar :huh:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Don't forget the change to Outrage and Frenzy. Absorbing damage from MP for 10/20 seconds is situationally useful, even if it does affect your ability to attack.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yea i was wondering the same. but that 10 sec no attack fucks it up

Yun_Yuuzhan

yea i was wondering the same. but that 10 sec no attack fucks it up[/b]

Or does it? That's a great time to use either Outrage or Frenzy, and prevent any health damage for the duration. You don't need much mana for 10 seconds anyway, and you can use soul pots to survive while you wait out the 10 seconds of R attacks.

i would like to try it but first need 83 lvl warrior which is imposible for me :P that much exp just for 1 skill no ty ^^

ClanoftheBrokenBow

You have 60 seconds to attack and kill during the battle. Kill you enemies fast enough and the remaining 10 seconds will be a time to regroup and prepare for battle once again.

Would be interesting to see an 83 try this and give results....but alot more work for a warrior for sure.

You have 60 seconds to attack and kill during the battle. Kill you enemies fast enough and the remaining 10 seconds will be a time to regroup and prepare for battle once again.

Would be interesting to see an 83 try this and give results....but alot more work for a warrior for sure.[/b]
    If any of you guys had a lvl 83 warrior, then you wouldnt bother with this build, since you have the power to just go and chop everything into million pieces , ask questions later.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

pls dont complain that you only have 60 seconds to kill someone in a vs or in party pk. you can DURATION POT battle cry. this means lasts for 120 seconds instead of 60 seconds. means the skill itself will recharge and you will still be in the vs, party pk, etc. and when it runs out simply cast again with no 10 second waiting period. yes it's more to keep track of but hey...oh well.[/b]
    how much cost duartionpot?

how much cost duartionpot?[/b]
    i think like swift pot...so next to nothing

Lightbulb

I've seen battle cry being used and the animation is long imo, in vs its useless better stick with ur 1 skilled attack (sry dunno its name...never played warrior)

In party, its useful and is it to much to ask that for 10 sec you guys use your 70 skill instead, or is it too difficult to change skill bars for the noob warriors, that said rogues w/o cd is too difficult to beat, maybe coz they are skilled :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast