Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chitten +9 set vs Exc Trial Armor +8 set

This is a discussion on Chitten +9 set vs Exc Trial Armor +8 set within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by DeathAndResurrection well as it looks from KOK u are mostly support, or never have the CS off ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAndResurrection View Post
    well as it looks from KOK u are mostly support, or never have the CS off in normal PK, so i would say the trial set is better, i check stats comparing FP8, chitin8, shell8, and trial7, the trial had best resist, best ac, best mana pool, and gave same hp as chitin +8 set, and while i played Int/support only wep def i used was CS and glass belt and dd helm, which was hardly ever cuz i just subside rogues and they dont hit for shit n e way, so personally i would say trial 8 is better
    I just got a lycoan8 so i think my resist will be good for now
    and im working on a legionaire band +1

yairt505

the new armor is a little better and its for int mode

keep chitin as ppl mentioned u lose less stats while using wep defense armors (and they are must especially for priest who get aimed by everyone)

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    never used weapon def. armor and never had problems tanking as a INT priest - for that Trial would be better for me plus its Exc Trails !!
    your party probably was losing against those who had priests using wep def armors sigh

u dont have idea how helpful those armors are

I honestly just use the DD cap dont own any other piece

Banned

didnt read everything, i would go for 2-3 parts of the trial set thou the bonuses u get from that is good enough, since we can only get exceptional trial sets on our servers, there isnt a need for a full set, to get bonuses, i had 2 on my priest, and the bonuses where quite insane Pads+pauldron+gaunts (i mean its the 3) would be good, then u ccould get 2 chitins +9 etc, and always switch the other parts out with wep defences when needed, besides that, u can check KoK for the different bonuses

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    keep chitin as ppl mentioned u lose less stats while using wep defense armors (and they are must especially for priest who get aimed by everyone)

your party probably was losing against those who had priests using wep def armors sigh

u dont have idea how helpful those armors are
    nope we werent losnin at all - and i do realize how much helpfull they are - only advantage the chitin got over the Trails is less stats points which you can boost it into the HP !! however if you go with chitin and use weapon def. aromr lets say atleast 3 then you lose aloot of HP along with AC same with trials. but trails got more resist not to mention the bonuses !! so its basicly the same :S
    Last edited by thenerd1o2; 08-06-2009 at 08:06 AM.

Banned

Trial all the way , not even a question lol

GoodDay

nope we werent losnin at all - and i do realize how much helpfull they are - only advantage the chitin got over the Trails is less stats points which you can boost it into the HP !! however if you go with chitin and use weapon def. aromr lets say atleast 3 then you lose aloot of HP along with AC same with trials. but trails got more resist not to mention the bonuses !! so its basicly the same :S
    i edit after i saw this

if its true go for trial if u lose bonus back to chitins

btw u cant wear trial in rlb ^^

chitins ofc no doubt

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDay View Post
    i edit after i saw this

if its true go for trial if u lose bonus back to chitins

btw u cant wear trial in rlb ^^
    you can wear trails at RLB but not Exc which is what he is getting but ofc. if hes usin this one a RLB/ardream char. then go for the chitin !!!

I do use RLB when im bored
    So i am getting back the chitten

I got a Lyco8 and a LB+2 to make up for the resist

Take chitin. Let's SHINEE

I still have chitten

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12