Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

chittins +8 or fp +9?

This is a discussion on chittins +8 or fp +9? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Your uniques are decent, so go for full plates +9. There are not much ac difference between fp+9 and chitins ...
Page: 2

Your uniques are decent, so go for full plates +9. There are not much ac difference between fp+9 and chitins +8.

I would delete some of my hp points in stats and give them to dex too.

You can reach over 2500mana with your uniques I think, so stick to fps.

ArminVanBuuren

Your uniques are decent, so go for full plates +9. There are not much ac difference between fp+9 and chitins +8.

I would delete some of my hp points in stats and give them to dex too.

You can reach over 2500mana with your uniques I think, so stick to fps.[/b]
    No, he actually cant :P

With goblin chitin pauldron and pads, WP, BoL, 2x RoL, 2x RE I could get to 2300 mana when playing Ardream (that's 2-3 months ago).

However, my suggestion would be get the FPs+9, set your stats as if you were using chitin (90 health) and get rid of the Dark Vane, is a waste for Ardream (dext points give highest bonuses at 70+ and the mana/hp loss is significant for Ardream).

With Chitin set+8 and the jewelry said above (well, replace the BoL for an Elf Belt) I had 1300 ap/1257 w/DD on...with FPs+9 you'll get at least 1400 ap, which is great for Ardream, and the loss of mana/ac would be hardly noticeable to you...you'd also keep your HP high enough to be able to cure a casual parasite, malice or torment.

Banned Senior Member

I would go for the FP +9 defenitly.
    It adds up alot more AP and the ac loss is very little

boots and gloves fp+9 rest chitin +8

Pino

full fp+9 the def lose is not to much and 20 dex helps alot,
    but upgrade your offhand dagger to another cleaver+9

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

FP +9

Your uniques mean you already have a very good defence value for DCZ and will have a decent amount of MP and HP aswell meaning you can sacrifice that little defence for the greater AP. As sin i personally feel AP is more important than AC even though there is alot of gang banging in ardream.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12