Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Cleaver +9 or Shard +8

This is a discussion on Cleaver +9 or Shard +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, some time ago i have 2 cleavers +9 (102/90) and 2 shards +8 (101/80). The Ap diference using cleavers ...
Page: 2

Foxy_Br

Well, some time ago i have 2 cleavers +9 (102/90) and 2 shards +8 (101/80). The Ap diference using cleavers was 14 Ap points more than shards only... Btw, i didnt realized missed/fail... its all the same. My vouch is:

If u wanna be a cool guy take 2 shards, if u wanna be a strong guy take 2 cleavers

they the same.. a clannie of mine had both.. same.. no difference in fail/not fail.

OmegaXninja

cleaver is stonger because of the ap and more elemental but the shard hits alot better because it is a high class items from the start also has a higher R attack dmg and yea looks way sexier ^_^ and cleaver +9 and shard +8 is like about the same price but i think in cypher you can trade a cleaver +9 = shard +8 + gb too turks xD but yea this is what i think

cleaver is stonger because of the ap and more elemental but the shard hits alot better because it is a high class items from the start also has a higher R attack dmg and yea[/b]
    Not trying to be rude, but why spout off some myth thats obviously not true. I mean thats rediculous.. the R damage will be near the same regardless if it's a middle class item or not.

OmegaXninja

Not trying to be rude, but why spout off some myth thats obviously not true. I mean thats rediculous.. the R damage will be near the same regardless if it's a middle class item or not.[/b]

yea i thought about that lol yea your right has nothing too do with the R dmg h34r: but everything else is true i think

Aba

cleaver is better...

but shard is just sexier :P gotta incorporate the sexiness factor

dragunmaster

cleaver will fail more, I have experimented with both, get the shards

Aba

lol...

there is no fail rate difference

ArminVanBuuren

cleaver will fail more, I have experimented with both, get the shards[/b]
    I need a proof then.

For a better weapon, get the cleaver, if you want to believe all this bullshit about high class item better than middle just because it is high class is just a bunch of lies...Cleaver +9 has 102 dmg, which shouldn't be a big difference from Shard+8 with 101 dmg...and even more, cleaver has only 10 more elemental damage...even though, Cleaver would still hit slighty harder than shard+8, and no, it won't fail more...it doesn't matter if it's a low lvl item gotten to +10 (would be middle class then) if it has more damage on it, will be better and if someone tells you that's not true and that will fail more often, ask for a video as a proof comboing with both weapons, and because of the combo speed you'll notice if they are trying to fake the results. Same happens with MD+2 rb and Cleaver+8...same ap, 10 elemental difference...hardly noticeable, none fails more than the other one.

I'd go for the cheapest one, since that would allow you to get some better armors, jewels or something really useful...even if "coolness" and "sexyness" are much more expensive, it doesn't mean are better and more useful.

Banned

that was possibly the most meaningless post ive ever seen. "its a very cool weapon?" what the hell does that help this guy. on the other hand, ive personally used cleaver+9 and shard+8 on different ocasions, and yes cleaver+9 does fail often. however, if u have an elf belt or a skely belt then cleaver+9 is beter otherwise shard+8 is better[/b]
    and if people like to have shard +8 whats the problem ? maybe cleaver +9 a bit more ap than shard but i think there are a lot cleavers +9 on server due u can make that quest of cleavers and u can not get shard from any quest. like on the old school ko rogue with shard +8 in his hands = respect, and yes it looks cool and sexy like othe people say.

exec85

shard!!!!!!!! h34r:

feinis

well in my server cleaver +9 cost 9gb and shard +8 around 20gb

OmegaXninja

ok since in ur server cleavers are 9gb and shard +8 are 20 gb omg go for cleavers wayyyyyy cheaper lol just that the shard is a little better :X

Togashi

cleaver>shard, the failness factor is just bullshit... depends what day you have for comboing if your fingers dont feel well you can fail with shards much more than with cleavers...

OmegaXninja

Arrow

cleaver>shard, the failness factor is just bullshit... depends what day you have for comboing if your fingers dont feel well you can fail with shards much more than with cleavers...[/b]

<_< alot of people tested out the shard and cleaver .. cleaver misses soo much i swear...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast