Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Cleaver +9 or Shard +8

This is a discussion on Cleaver +9 or Shard +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ofc i read the topic - at which point did i go off topic? Cleaver 9 > Shard 8, the ...
Page: 6

PayForMySinS

Ofc i read the topic - at which point did i go off topic?
    Cleaver 9 > Shard 8, the only reason shard 8 cost more is because shards are harder to get as a drop/obtain and about the cleaver 9 missing more often LOL, has anyone actually went to test this out by killing mobs or even try it on players? Even if you do, the results won't be 100% accurate. It's all myth.

Aba

e_e I will test this theory when I get my cleaver+10 and let you guys know, how about that

feinis

is that suposed to be fun? -.-[/b]
    ofc

feinis

Thx guys.My friend bought exp shard +8 and shard +8 I hope he made a good choice...

Thx guys.My friend bought exp shard +8 and shard +8 I hope he made a good choice...[/b]

Yep, best choice there is.

Gj.

ChickenM4ster

yes take better shard +8, instead of cleaver 9,..

shard 8 better

now sherion +8 is mean i already have 1.. :P going to upgrade another 1 soon .. wish me good Luck :lol:

Nick

Well, some time ago i have 2 cleavers +9 (102/90) and 2 shards +8 (101/80). The Ap diference using cleavers was 14 Ap points more than shards only... Btw, i didnt realized missed/fail... its all the same. My vouch is:

If u wanna be a cool guy take 2 shards, if u wanna be a strong guy take 2 cleavers [/b]
    +1

people take shards because they just look cooler.
    but myself , i do have cleavers +9 and about failing skills ??? thats bullshit, im not failing on skills lol

you guys still dont get it.. it's not FAILING skills, its missing more often... jesus..

ChickenM4ster

you guys still dont get it.. it's not FAILING skills, its missing more often... jesus..[/b]

i flly agree with you man !!! :lol:

oO Jc Oo

cleavers+9 is sexy h34r:

yeah cleavers +9 anyday.. but is this for a dcz char or a higher lvl? coz i think +8 shards are a little bit cheaper.. look smexier.. and for a dcz char i dont think the ap will change that much.. otherwise ive never had problem with skills missing from cleavers

i ahve had both and 2 be honest i didn't notice any change in dmg rly and cleaver +9 has 102 ap and shard has 101

Banned

i had cleavers +9
    i noticed a couple misses here and there, but that really doesnt matter really...

my opinion

take whats cheaper, take what u think fits your pk style for looks...

pro: (for cleaver)
    bcuz ppl who are running think im noob, come back and try to 1 hit me and i guess "movie" me.. they end up either dying or running away with low health... sometimes some ppl get smart and run after realizing after the 4th hit that my hp isnt moving and wont be movign anytime soon.

con:

in big fight situations many times I do get piled on mainly bcuz of my looks.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

cleaver costs less to rpr and have more poison ... means CLEAVER FTW

deathpwner

Shard 8

Cleaver misses more and shard looks cooler[/b]
    realy doesent matter what looks cooler i rather own someone then look cool

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast