cleaver9 vs CHD8 offhand

This is a discussion on cleaver9 vs CHD8 offhand within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok idk there alrdy a topic about this tried earching i didnt find anything but i didnt try very hard ...
Page: 1

Default cleaver9 vs CHD8 offhand

ok idk there alrdy a topic about this tried earching i didnt find anything but i didnt try very hard but ok here it is...

DCZ
    should i get

Duel cleaver 9 and wp+2

OR

cleaver+9 and chd+8 and wp+1

is chd8 that much better of a offhand dagger then cleaver9

BlutBeton

it depends on which part u want get stronger
    stronger in
    -max. AP,
    -max resist
    -max HP..

so i can tell ur my experience :

with cleaver+9 and chd+8 u got like 2~5ap more as dual cleaver and better resists
    with dual cleaver u got little bit lower ap-point, but 90hp more(only from daggers)
    and if u calculate the bonuses of wp+2 u'll got more benefits as with chd cleaver and wp1--

all in all, dual 9cleaver with wp2

ok so difference is only 2-5 ap lol thts terrible mainly im trying to just get AP AP AP i never get slowed barly ever and i just wanna b able hit more i thought chd8 glacier did more damage and alot of ppl swore for chd7 and i thought 8 would b amazing but doesnt seem to b i rather the extra hp cleaver9 then

BlutBeton

then get cleaver+9 with +8dv
    or +9md with +9cleaver

okay so heres what i got. going by your setup choices your prob working with a 75gb budget. in that case i would suggest....

not getting the cleaver9 for offhand because its like 8-10gb more than chd7. chd7 is maybe like 10-15 less ap..but it has a bit more elemental dmg...and probably hits just about the same. this cost 7gb

instead of wp2 just get the wp+1. this will save you money while still getting amazing stats. this cost 12gb

now you got about 56gb left over. i do not know mmuch about the prices of shards +7/8/9 reverse. but it has to be close to what you have. chd8 = 45 gb so shard +7/8 is prob 10-15 gb more than that.

gl

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    okay so heres what i got. going by your setup choices your prob working with a 75gb budget. in that case i would suggest....

not getting the cleaver9 for offhand because its like 8-10gb more than chd7. chd7 is maybe like 10-15 less ap..but it has a bit more elemental dmg...and probably hits just about the same. this cost 7gb

instead of wp2 just get the wp+1. this will save you money while still getting amazing stats. this cost 12gb

now you got about 56gb left over. i do not know mmuch about the prices of shards +7/8/9 reverse. but it has to be close to what you have. chd8 = 45 gb so shard +7/8 is prob 10-15 gb more than that.

gl
    CHD+7 is now like 9-10 gbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    CHD+7 is now like 9-10 gbs.
    ahh havent been in game for a long time .

but either way he is still saving some good money. and keeping similar stats.

BlutBeton

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    ahh havent been in game for a long time .

but either way he is still saving some good money. and keeping similar stats.
    chd+7 is not so good,
    its better if he combinate +9cleaver with +8chd and buy wp+1

(my mind)

Quote Originally Posted by BlutBeton View Post
    chd+7 is not so good,
    its better if he combinate +9cleaver with +8chd and buy wp+1

(my mind)

hmm you actually might be right, i just notice +7 chd is like 88 ap but +8 is 97 ap lol.

go with cleaver9, chd8,wp1. then save money for +7/8 shard rev. then go for wp+2 and you should be good to go.