Ardream Int Priest

This is a discussion on Ardream Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i just started priest, ive got pretty good gear and idk what to get next. My Gear: +6/13 dd ...
Page: 1

assasin375

Well i just started priest, ive got pretty good gear and idk what to get next.

My Gear:

+6/13 dd helm
    +8/15 hp fp pauldron
    +8/15 hp fp pads
    +7/12 hp chitin boots
    +7/12 chitin gaunts

+1 White Silver Earing
    +1 Cleric Earing
    +1 Elemental Pendant
    +0 Skeleton Belt
    +1 Ring of Magic
    +0 Ring of Life

+7 Lycaon Hammer
    +7 Dread Shield

All this gear gives me about 2750 hp, 1030 ac, 4100mp, and 120fr, 140 gr and 140 lr. And those are my unbuffed stats btw. Id get a +7 dd helm but then i gotta put more points into int and i realy dont wanna do that. And if got about another 10gbs to play around with.

So what next?

bq79jr

thats pretty legit dude. i say save you 10 gbs, go pk a little, figure out what you need more of, THEN go spend your 10 gbs

what next ?

Find some GG rogues and back them up you will own.

ChowBoy

Well i just started priest, ive got pretty good gear and idk what to get next.

My Gear:

+6/13 dd helm
    +8/15 hp fp pauldron
    +8/15 hp fp pads
    +7/12 hp chitin boots
    +7/12 chitin gaunts

+1 White Silver Earing
    +1 Cleric Earing
    +1 Elemental Pendant
    +0 Skeleton Belt
    +1 Ring of Magic
    +0 Ring of Life

+7 Lycaon Hammer
    +7 Dread Shield

All this gear gives me about 2750 hp, 1030 ac, 4100mp, and 120fr, 140 gr and 140 lr. And those are my unbuffed stats btw. Id get a +7 dd helm but then i gotta put more points into int and i realy dont wanna do that. And if got about another 10gbs to play around with.

So what next?[/b]
    i would sell fp and buy chitin+7/8 and get chitin weapon def. since your on new server there is no fp weapon def. thats what i would do. what is price of chitin +8?

only thing u can do now is to improve ur arms to +8 chitins and thats all u need besides ur gear blows now 2

NeronDomitius

now just farm and farm, and when u can, get yourself glass belt and chitins +8