Close .

This is a discussion on Close . within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; /Close...
Page: 1

d4rkchrisz

Thumbs down

/Close

And the question is? :P
    About the items:
    wp kek belt is fine, try to get dual lilime or if u havent got enough cash go for ce's... idk about the rings... dual lb would be fine imo. later go for chitin set +8 and a weap def belt. and a better weap ofc.
    But 1st of all GO 80! subside is a must for bp's imo

d4rkchrisz

And the question is? :P
    About the items:
    wp kek belt is fine, try to get dual lilime or if u havent got enough cash go for ce's... idk about the rings... dual lb would be fine imo. later go for chitin set +8 and a weap def belt. and a better weap ofc.
    But 1st of all GO 80! subside is a must for bp's imo [/b]
    We're trying to get 80 ^_^
    I dont fully agree with you about the lb's caus we hardly have any uniques that give str bonusses and wouldnt be dr's better?
    Maybe caus i didnt post that chitins were hp bonus.
    Edited post tho :P

We're trying to get 80 ^_^
    I dont fully agree with you about the lb's caus we hardly have any uniques that give str bonusses and wouldnt be dr's better?
    Maybe caus i didnt post that chitins were hp bonus.
    Edited post tho :P[/b]
    Nah, forget the dr's u need as much hp/ac as u can get. thats the point of chitin bp: to be able to tank. If u want more str try to get roc's or fov's

d4rkchrisz

Nah, forget the dr's u need as much hp/ac as u can get. thats the point of chitin bp: to be able to tank. If u want more str try to get roc's or fov's[/b]
    K thx

imho it's a bit worthless to go chitin bp w/o chitins +8 and GG items...

paper ftw!

imho it's a bit worthless to go chitin bp w/o chitins +8 and GG items...

paper ftw![/b]
    No cuz with chitins u can still heal and run away with shit items, but if ur a paper bp with noob items ur 1 spike^^

No cuz with chitins u can still heal and run away with shit items, but if ur a paper bp with noob items ur 1 spike^^[/b]
    then u r int priest not a bp... making 300dmg is not enough to kill...

u can heal as a paper as well, just need a shield

then u r int priest not a bp... making 300dmg is not enough to kill...

u can heal as a paper as well, just need a shield[/b]
    rofl i wont argue with u

If u do solo pk mostly then go with chitin BP get subside superior parasite and stay with 1920 heal. Stat enough points into str for 1800 - 1900 AP get some chitin weapon defense parts (DD - Spear atleast) and if u can get a one handed weapon like SP o SH then that should be enough, subside and weapon defenses will make up for low HP. You wont do much KS but u can easily tank a 4 - 5 man buffed party.

I have plaid both chitin and paper with regular uniques and with really good ones. Without GG uniques chitin is better for tanking the downside to what i have told u is that u wont be much of a support priest, without party cures spaming 1920 helps but it is far off from how much 10k and party 10k heals help out.

Paper is fun u can get 2k+ AP without any trouble so u will hit hard but if u are targeted by more than 3 - 4 players u will die same if u are duffed people will hit u horribly hard. The fun part is when u sneak up from behind cast subside superior parasite take out the priest and then everything left shouldnt me much trouble but if they see you first... BB.

If u plan on playing with a party all the time then go for chitin 60 - 60 party heals help out a lot. A lot more than a paper bp that will need heals from the priests all the time because he gets hit real hard.

d4rkchrisz

We're staying chitin, so dont need advice about that :P
    And i dont think paper bp is a good choice on cwest caus there arnt alot of papper weapon def.

Any way, i need advice about jewls plx

We're staying chitin, so dont need advice about that :P
    And i dont think paper bp is a good choice on cwest caus there arnt alot of papper weapon def.

Any way, i need advice about jewls plx [/b]
    It took me a lot of time to type all that so that it made sense and u reject it in 2 lines...

:P

As for jewels what u posted is fine, id take HV over DR and if u can, get Foverins. Tbh quest earrings arent half bad compared to any of the cheaper ones u can get so stay with them untill u find cheap lilimes. Wp, Kekuri belt is fine save up for skelly once youre done with the lilimes and with HV or Fovs and a couple more lvls youll have decent stats. I would then try to either up the II or just get a ms+8. From then i think u wont need any more help or advice.

Good luck.

d4rkchrisz

So, we should go with; dual dr, wp, kekuri belt, ii +7 and dual ce?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

weapon defense

if your going 2 play a bp, you need weapon defense over anything else.

d4rkchrisz

weapon defense

if your going 2 play a bp, you need weapon defense over anything else.[/b]
    What do u suggest
    Please post ur opinion? :P

WTH <_<

Just found out he had reskilled priest to int...

/close