Question about dcz hammers

This is a discussion on Question about dcz hammers within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello everybody i have a one question if im hp puild int priest healer duffer in dcz what kinda hammer ...
Page: 1

Default Question about dcz hammers

Hello everybody i have a one question if im hp puild int priest healer duffer in dcz what kinda hammer i have to use? i was thinking to use lobo but much ppl saying lycaon so dunno what i would buy

Say lobo or lycaon?

I'd go for that dragon tooth hammer it's just too sexy.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

it's all about what are you missing? do you have enough resistances? if the answer is no then get the lycaon hammer, if u think u got enough then get lobo.

I personally got lobo+7, but that was just because the lycaon hammer cost like 12gb at the time and the lobo was only 5gb. but if the budget isnt the problem then get the lycaon most probably, as a priest (or any class lol), you sure as hell don't wanna be iced/stunned.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Lycaon+7 is the best. Not easy to find though at least on CW

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Lycaon+7 is the best. Not easy to find though at least on CW
    Yeah i tryed buying lobo +6 or lycaon +6 its pretty hard damn -.-

In DCZ u dont really need that much resist id go for a Holy Animor for the def and hp

BPDB

yep id go for lycaon or holy or even lobo

In DCZ you need to stack more resist in your uniques than any other zone....

lycaon, for the resis... you need the resis coz in ardy resis is what u lack.

As a dcz support priest assasins wont deal a shit dmg on you in case you are boosted by dd (helm,iron set,ds8) and warriors without +8/9s and decent uniques wont make dmg at all either. But what comes to mages they will be real pain in the ass. Let's think about it: 3 mages with duffer are approaching your party: after deceiving a ninja parasite you will get stunned, iced and blazed before you realize you are dead already, just because you had poor resistances. That's why I'd definetely choose lycaon hammer over others (ha,lobo,lupus...) especially if you are paper build. If you cannot afford lycaon then try to get more resistances from other sources like earrings (cleric earring is best available for dcz).

Well my advice just get both , i prefer holy animor but u really need resis....so if u can get both , just go with that and change them when u need ac or resis if not well lycaon i would say.