combo of Helis . question.

This is a discussion on combo of Helis . question. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; The combo of BP's are a bit wierd ... It suppose to be FAST but yet I failed every time ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default combo of Helis . question.

The combo of BP's are a bit wierd ... It suppose to be FAST but yet I failed every time i use it 0.1 second after cooldown ( when it blinks) , any way to make the attack in a faster way ? Any tips for comboing on bp with helis ? (holding W , click r , spamming skill ) etc ..

regards

i generally hold on the enemy and click skill r r to cancel anumation. and when in vs, w skill r or skil r r depending on situaiton

u fail ur skills cuz ur assumption is wrong, if i remember correctly of my own bp days, bp "combo" is a lil slower than warrior combo, be a little more patient, dont rush the combo and you should be fine, w skill rr is the best pk combo since u can stay close to your enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    u fail ur skills cuz ur assumption is wrong, if i remember correctly of my own bp days, bp "combo" is a lil slower than warrior combo, be a little more patient, dont rush the combo and you should be fine, w skill rr is the best pk combo since u can stay close to your enemy
    This answer is correct, It actually took me playing private server called oldschoolko to figure out I was doing my combo to fast. In Usko, if u combo to fast you will get some damage still. In the other version if your combo is off, you will do almost no damage at all.. So I slowed down, BINGO was his namo.. Try slowing down.. In pk, use (w) skill r, r, in vs. try the fitting combo for the class your vsing.

Both of them are right,too fast , too much fails ,anyway try like retired did , go to the private server and practice a little bit and u ll see urself where u were wrong or weren't