Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Combo help

This is a discussion on Combo help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi I currently play on a lvl 58 sin with dual cleaver +8 and full chit +1/10 reverse. I also ...
Page: 1

Hi I currently play on a lvl 58 sin with dual cleaver +8 and full chit +1/10 reverse. I also have valk armor except helmet.

My ap is around 826 without any wolf etc.

My problem is that my combo doesn't seem to work. I push skill r r and it doesn't really see to help. The enemy slowly loses hp but I can't seem to kill any alone fast like my clannies can with their combo. I know u can also combo with other keys but since I have an AZERTY keyboard that seems to be even harder.

Any help would really be appreciated in telling me how exactly to combo and what keys I should use.

Thx.

Use the W+R combo. Imo its easier combo

1337bOOm

when i started playing, i read the combo guide. they said Skill R R, so i assumed it would be 100% and i did skill R R really fast. but later, i figured out that you should pace yourself, because it wont work if you do it too fast.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Bad keyboard for KO :S

Ye I know, I can't do W + R cause W doesn't do anything on my keyboard. My intire country uses AZERTY keyboards and I'm way too used to it to buy a qwuerty one :P

But you guys are saying that I try to do skill r r too fast?

Thanks for the reactions.

Hey cutie Senior Member

your either presssing to fast or to slow
    or your ap is shit and the other the guy has alot of DD on

nonetheless, RR combo is the best sin combo possible imo, ive tested them all

hard to explain how to time it ;p its fast but not too fast that ur spamming keyys, Skill - R - R.

lil_mageskillz

if u do it to fast skills fail, if do it to slow you wont kill the other guy. need to time it.

tommyleonghk

with skill RR...u really need the timing to execute it ...but even with good timing...you'll still miss a couple of R attacks...i dont know why...but with combos like skill+WR or skill+SR .... ive never missed an R damage before.... with Skill WR or SR...u just press them in a swift motion... then when u get the combo going...try to speed up the combo by pressing faster.... if its too fast...u'll miss ur R damage...then u will know what will be the correct speed or the momentum for the combo... ive only used Skill RR on mobs while lvling for grinding countless hours on mobs just too fukin tedious ... but its good also to test on mobs for combos like Skill+WR or Skill+SR so that u can try to perfect them... once u get the hang of it... ask a fren or clannie to go Arena and test out your combo...

!Premier_Assassin!

sometimes i use RR and it works, but in the end, all my skills are cooling down so i dunno what to do, lol except wait.

lol ?

AZERTY // QWERTY

R R // R R
    Z R // W R
    S R // S R

get it ?

qwerty or azerty.. doesnt matter. its same.
    And I think your AP is too low to kill a random rogue 55+ in 1vs1.

combo isn&#39;t something u can explain, imo, u gotta practice and learn but skill+w+r seems better for me cuz it goes more flowyly(<<<is that a word?)

Vicious

combo isn&#39;t something u can explain, imo, u gotta practice and learn but skill+w+r seems better for me cuz it goes more flowyly(<<<is that a word?)[/b]
    I think smoothly was the word your looking for, and no that&#39;s not a word.

Practice makes perfect.

Just experiment with multiple combos and find one which suits you best.

rr skill rr skill is the one that seems easist to me..

try looking @ a few rogue pking videos (anyone in media will do actually, or better yet, find a 1v1 one, which ISNT recorded by a 3rd person) and then just notice his comboing speed, how it looks like in the info bar, and the speeds he uses each skill. It&#39;ll help a bit.

tommyleonghk

combo isn&#39;t something u can explain, imo, u gotta practice and learn but skill+w+r seems better for me cuz it goes more flowyly(<<<is that a word?)[/b]
    +1

you cant really explain combo... well you can theoritically.... just to understand the basic or concept of combo...but doing it is a whole other story...

i remember back in myko days when a clannie tried to explain a few types of combos to me and i was like...what? (i was playing archer... so ...lack of combo skills when i plan to go sin) i gave up on minor heal combo and just used skill RR + pots ><

when i came over to usko and started a rogue... took me actually 2 weeks to get my minor heal combo working... no lvling no farming just plain practise... was lucky i had good clannies who&#39;d go to arena with me...

but playing rogue is just too much work to get a kill...(for me atleast)

<3 BP

><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast