Combo Question for 75+ sins

This is a discussion on Combo Question for 75+ sins within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello, I have been learning to combo from 0000000's guide and I can do it pretty well for skill r ...
Page: 1

Minneola

Default Combo Question for 75+ sins

Hello,

I have been learning to combo from 0000000's guide and I can do it pretty well for skill r + r. While im pking its a bit harder so I just hold w down. However this isn't my problem, my problem is now I have bloody beast, blinding and beast hiding. I'm not sure where to use it. Both of skill bars are full, do I need a third one?

Thanks,
    Justin

You can remove Stab and then replace your cut skill on skill bar 1 with bloody beast and then for your second skill bar have it like Cut, Shock, Jab and Stab 2. But for the other 2 i sugges you make another skill bar it will be easier.

i'd put like LF or hp pot on right click and then u can have 5 attacks on each bar, thats what i do

Minneola

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    i'd put like LF or hp pot on right click and then u can have 5 attacks on each bar, thats what i do
    Thanks,

However when you are chasing someone and you have left hand on 1-5 and right hand on 6-8 and you need to LF how do you do it?

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Minneola View Post
    Thanks,

However when you are chasing someone and you have left hand on 1-5 and right hand on 6-8 and you need to LF how do you do it?
    put lf to another F then and use it from there if can't reach mouse fast enough

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    put lf to another F then and use it from there if can't reach mouse fast enough
    what's another "F"?

''F'' = page, beacuse pages are switched using F1, F2, F3 and so on...

yeah i keep it on F3 too just incase i cant use the mouse

CityWok

i still use 3 attack bars lol and i have lf on first page and hp pot on 2nd just use 1,2,3 on 3rd page for blind beast hide and when you get cp thats what i do